Zukes Zuke's® Mini Naturals, Trees Dog Treat - Natural, Turkey and Cranberry size: 6 Oz uploaded by Samantha B.

BY ZUKE'S

Zuke's Turkey & Cranberry Mini Natural TREES Dog Treats make great healthy training treats or can be served any time as a reward. These delicious treats are made with quality protein and whole food ingredients, and feature a savory chicken and spiced apple flavor combination your dog will love. Features: Quality protein; Whole food ingredients Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Turkey & Cranberry Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat, along with lots of love and outdoor play of course. Teach a new trick, spread a handful out on the floor, or even sprinkle on top of food as a tasty appetizer. Healthy little Minis make feeding fun. Ingredients: Turkey, Barley Flour, Rice Flour, Malted Barley, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Cranberry, Cherry, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), VItamin E, Zinc Proteinate, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7% Crude Fat (min) 6% Crude Fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 30% Size: 6 Oz. see more...

Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
These are soft like tootsie rolls and my dog goes wild for them! She is a VERY picky eater with a sensitive tummy so that really says something. They have a list of natural ingredients. I feel good giving these to my dog.
Doris W.
My dogs loves these treats. They seem to enjoy the taste. I purchased this at a local pet store. I would recommend buying this and I will be buying more.
Samantha B.
VALDESE, NC
My dogs love these. They are the perfect size treats if your wanting to train your dog. They stay fresh for a long time as well.
Melissa H.
My dog is only 3.5 pounds so we like the minis so they aren't too big for her. She likes all the Zukes products we have tried.
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
My puppy loved these and because of that it has made a great training aid. She often over achieves just to get more treats.
Dasha W.
West Linn, OR
Good size for training. Not my most favorite, but the dog likes them, and it's easy to bring them with, wherever you go
Albert Z.
Great training aid. Like, really good. She loves them, plus it’s Christmas time, so it’s got that going for it.
Drake H.
My dog loves these for training treats. She will do anything for them. It’s our go to treat
Hayley S.
Boone
My dogs loved these treats!! I got them because they were small, cute, and perfect for the holiday season! I have a Yorkie Poo and a Westie/Shih Tzu, and they both love them. They would always beg for more. I really liked the ingredients as well. I definitely recommend!