Zukes Zuke's® Mini Naturals, Ghosts Turkey and Pumpkin Dog Treat size: 6 Oz uploaded by Cat G.

BY ZUKE'S

Make training a delicious proposition for your dog with Zuke's Mini Natural Ghosts Turkey and Pumpkin Treats. These delicious treats come in fun Halloween shapes, and will definitely capture the attention of your dog come training time. Features: Zuke's Mini Naturals Ghosts are fun Halloween-shaped treats with a yummy seasonal flavor that is great for training! Food Type: Training Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: All Flavor: Turkey and Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a healthy treat. Ingredients: Turkey, Pumpkin, Barley Flour, Ground Rice, Malted Barley, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Cherry, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 28.0% Caloric Content: (calculated) 3095 kcal/kg Size: 6 Oz. see more...

Hannah Q.
My pup loves these! I love that they're more natural not full of preservatives. The ghost shapes are so cute and the perfect size! I have a lab and blue heeler mix and she's like medium size, these are perfect for little trick treats and for walks to make sure she behaves and reward her!
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
These are awesome training treats! My dog loves pumpkin- we put it in his food sometimes and have definitely noticed he likes the pumpkin flavored treats because of it. These are small, moist treats which are great for quick satisfaction for training purposes!
Kelly M.
Hagerstown
My dogs LOVE This brand - all of the products are winners and I love that they come in tiny sizes that I can easily use for training. The soft treats are the best to break up super small. We always have several bags for both my personal dogs and my rescue foster dogs!
Holly F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My little 7 pounder loves these!! They smell delicious, so I can see why. They do get hard really quick if forget to zip close the bag, so sure you close it up tight. These are always on hand at our house!
Cat G.
Gainesville, FL
Well, these are quite a buy. I always make sure to test out any dog products on myself first, so I smelled and tasted one of the treats. It did smell appetizing, but when I bit into the treat it was a bit dry. The flavor was robust however, so I definitely see my dogs snacking on this in the future. A good buy for health conscious dogs.
Carter D.
Cleveland
My dog LOVES Zukes! They have such a variety of chewy treats and they are great sized to make sure you aren’t over feeding your dog and that the bag goes a long way since there are more inside. These seasonal ghosts are just too cute. The flavors are always a hit with the pups and you can trust the ingredients are good.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
These are the cutest lil treats for Halloween and my dog loves them as training treats! There's a decent amount in the bag so I feel that it was reasonably priced. Excellent training treats for all sizes of dogs but of course I'm sure they'd appreciate some just for fun!!
Deborah R.
Port Deposit, MD
My dog gives these 4 paws up. I use as a training aid to reward her for letting me know that she needs to go outside and do her business. Sometimes I think that she goes outside just to get this yummy treat.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
He loves these treats. They were a good size to use for potty training and nice and soft as well.
Jen S.
Milton, ON
I love all of the Zukes minis! My dog is a 40lb wheaten terrier, but they’re the perfect size for a treat ball. They’re relatively low calorie so making him work for a handful keeps him busy for a bit but not full!