Zukes Zuke's Genuine Jerky Original Beef Recipe 4oz uploaded by Anisa A.

BY ZUKE'S

New from Zukes! It's a crazy-tasty, grain free treat for your dogs. Made from Pure New Zealand beef, this new addition is nitrite and nitrate free. Ingredients: Beef, Brown Sugar, Salt, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Apple Cider Vinegar, Paprika, Celery Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative) see more...

Jacky H.
Beaverton, OR
My dog goes absolutely nuts for these, and I am happy to be feeding my dog a healthy and delicious treat! They are easy to break into smaller pieces to use for training treats, or you can also feed one as a snack. I buy these all the time, and will continue to do so! Zuke's Jerky Naturals Tender Beef
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I received this in a dog subscription box and my fur baby just loves them! I think Zuke is such a cute little character. I can't say much about the price because I got it in the box and the price wasn't available, but my sweet girl loves them
Liesl G.
These are my dogs absolute favorite!
I use to manage a small petstore and when the zukes representative came he gave us a sample of these treats and actually encouraged us to try it ourselves. These treats meet human standards, because from my understanding zukes wanted this product to be like a snack that literally your dog could share with you. I will admit I tried a couple of flavors and they are pretty tasty and the BBQ is the biggest hit with my dog. Once my dog realizes we have these he won't eat any other treat because he knows there's something better. The downsides include that they are relatively higher in price for the amount you get and once the bag is opened they start to get hard quickly. But as a special treat for your pups they are definitely worth it.
Also, be sure not to take these to the dog park with you because next thing you'll know you will have a swarm of dogs at your feet begging for a treat.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
My chihuahua really loved these. He only downside is that the bag is small and they lasted about a week with me tearing them in half. It's real jerky and I don't feel bad giving it to him because unknown what's in it. Be careful; it really does smell and look like the regular stuff; my roommate had a piece by accident and didn't complain.
Meggs R.
Our dogs really enjoy these beef jersey treats! Great ingredients and the dogs love them. Worth the extra money to feed our dogs healthy treats
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I hate the smell of this. But my dog loves the treats. I almost throw up every time I give her one, but Marley loves them.
Kat b.
Lansdale, PA
Our little guy loves these! He really thinks he is getting a great treat when we pull these out of his treat jar!
laura v.
My dog loves these and I like that they are made in Colorado. Small packs, they stay fresh and are always soft
Erin B.
Clintondale
My dogs love Zukes products! The come running when they hear the bag opening. They even smell good to me!
Eunice A.
Salisbury
Very healthy treats for a great price. My dogs love them. All natural dog treats are my top pick.