Zukes Zuke's Enhance Shiny Coat Functional Chew for Dogs, Chicken & Chickpea - 5oz (2 Pack)

BY ZUKE'S

Zukes Enhance Shiny Coat treats have the perfect balance of natural herbs, oils, vitamin E and biotin to help support healthy skin and a shiny coat. They are made with functional ingredients such as Coconut Oil which provides fatty acids for supporting a healthy and shiny coat, Biotin a natural form of vitamin B7 that is necessary for skin and coat health. Also made with Vitamin E which helps support skin health and glossy coat. These treats are perfect for all dog sizes and include feeding direction at the back of each pack. Zukes Enhance Healthy Dog Treats help support your dogs daily health so that he can live a healthy, active life. see more...

Yenifer R.
N Hollywood, CA
My dog's favorite treats are from Zuke's. He's always liked all their treats. I like that they're always healthy and a lot of them don't have any extra unnecessary ingredients. I really liked this on in particular because it promotes a shiny coat but my dog didn't like it. He loves chicken, he loves zukes so it the chickpea that he didn't like.
Regardless I'm giving them 3 stars because they're a great company for treats.
Kaylee S.
I have my dog these treats and they loved them. Sometimes my dogs are picky with the stuff they eat but they didn't even give it a second sniff before they are them. Needless to say that they loved them and I love that they are good for them. I will be buying more very soon.