Zukes Zuke's Enhance Mobility Dog Chew - Grain Free, Hip Joint Support, Chicken uploaded by Jaime G.

BY ZUKE'S

Zuke's Enhance Mobility Chicken Formula Dog Treats help dogs that are becoming less mobile to maintain mobility as they age. These tasty chews are made with antioxidants and joint supplements to keep your dog healthy and mobile for a happy and active life. Features: Antioxidants and joint supplement for health and mobility Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Chew Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Calcium Lactate Package Weight: 5 oz Feeding Instructions: 10-25 lb: 1 chew daily 26-50 lb: 2 chews daily 51-75 lb: 4 chews daily 76-100 lb: 6 chews daily 100+ lb: 8 chews daily Ingredients: Calcium Lactate, Chicken, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Glycerin, Honey, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Pea Flour, Potato, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar GuaranteedAnalysis: Active Ingredients/GA's per chew: Glucosamine HCL (from Shellfish) 125mg Turmeric 75mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50mg Rose Hips 50mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 37.5mg Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine) 30mg Eicocapentaenoic Acid (EPA) from Menhaden Fish Oil 18mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) from Menhaden Fish Oil 12mg Size: 5 Oz. see more...

Courtney S.
Denver, CO
We love Zuke's treats for our 75 lb lab /pointer mix who we try to keep grain free due to allergy concerns causing dandruff. He loves these treats and I like the added ingredients for hip joint support or allergy relief. These are a great treat for any active pup who is food motivated!
member-f6cc6
I am so happy i found Zukes! I have two little chihuahuas who are getting older and Zukes are he only treats they will eat! I love the mobility treats because they are getting extra nutrients they need to keep their joints healthy while still living the treat!
Stephanie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
My Siberian husky is very picky with treats and he likes these. I love that they are good for mobility. My boys are both seniors so any extra stuff for their joints is awesome and welcome.
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
This really Works! You can tell when my senior dogs haven't had any. They lay around doing nothing. But if they get this once a day they run around like puppys. Their tails wag more fully and they follow me around the house.
brooke w.
Loveland
i really like to use the zuke’s treats as training treats. they’re a small size and they’re really soft. they don’t leave crumbs on my carpet and they all smell really good! i have picky dogs and i was nervous to try these, but they love them all - even the fruity flavors!
Stephanie M.
I have a sensitive, grain free frenchie. After feeding this his ears broke out. He loved the flavor and taste, we stopped feeding due to allergies. Ordered from amazon.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
My dog is prone to injuries based on his stature but he loooooves these treats. I started getting these to help him but mostly as treats. Love that they don’t have corn or chicken in them
Laura V.
My dog is getting older and I thought these would be great for his joint. They smell really weird and he doesn't often care to eat them. Most of the time he just leaves them on the ground.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
We started using these treats as a way to be proactive about our pups future! Our vet recommended adding a supplement or treat high in glucosamine early on so that our guy could maintain and build healthy cartilage. He absolutely adores these treats  and they make us feel confident that we are truly doing everything in our power to keep our best friend happy and healthy!
Lisa L.
We use this in addition to Zukes 0693051 Hip Action Daily Hip and Joint Support Treat For Dogs Beef - 1 lb to treat my senior dog’s mobility issues. Because her breed was prone to joint issues, we gave her the Hip Action treats for a long time. When I recently switched to an online vet joint supplement, I noticed that she had trouble getting up and walked with a pronounced limp. It seemed to coincide with the supplement change, so I switched her back and added these treats. Shortly afterwards, the limp disappeared and my girl was back to normal. My girl never hesitates to eat these treats. She loves them, and I’ll never switch again.