by Zuke's

Zukes Enhance Calming Functional Chews have the perfect balance of natural herbs to help support a calm disposition. These chews are made from functional ingredients such as Passion Flower which may reduce occasional nervousness; Chamomile, a calming herb that helps support normal recovery from stress as well as other ingredients like Hawthorn Berry and Valerian and L-Theanine which helps regulate brain function. These peanut butter formula grain-free chews are specially designed to support your dogs daily activities. Zukes Enhance Functional Chews help support your dogs daily health so that he can live a healthy, active life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zukes Zuke's Enhance Calming Functional Chew for Dogs, Peanut Butter - 5oz (2 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
I purchased these when my large dog was a puppy. They worked the first couple of times but as she got older, they stopped being as effective. I probably will not repurchase.
Clarksville, TN
It works!! I first bought a small bag of these treats for our golden retriever because we were traveling and she absolutely loved it. I only gave her two treats because she does weigh almost 90 lbs but I kid you not she was completely calm in less than 30 minutes. We used the treats again for our new golden puppy while kennel training him and it works wonders. Just give them a half a treat before bed and he whined for maybe 2 minutes and was fast asleep. Price match Chewy.com if you buy them from Petsmart!!
Jermyn, PA
We use several of Zukes treats. We picked up the calming chews from our local Pet Supplies Plus store recently, as our dogs get severe anxiety in certain situations and a few people mentioned trying a calming chew. We decided to try these because our dogs have always loved all of Zukes treats! After trying them a few times, unfortunately, they did not work as well as we had hoped. We still love Zukes, but we probably won't be purchasing these calming chews again as we don't feel it was effective enough for the money.
Bealeton, VA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My pup loved these but they didn't seem to have any real effect on her. She gets very bad separation anxiety when we leave and we were hoping that these would help knock down some of the anxiety. They weren't very expensive, you can often find zukes treats on sale. Wouldn't recommend as a calming treat but they were fine as a peanut butter treat.
Hackettstown, NJ
We gave Dover Zukes calming treats but we found it actually made him more hyper and did not calm him down much. He did love the taste and we will continue to purchase Zukes products, but it just didn’t cut it for the calming aspect
I was able to try these free from PinchMe for my honest review. The smell was a bit gross but Marley loved them and gobbled them up like crazy! He is a very hyper dog at times so this was a nice treat for each of us. Lol
Elkhorn, NE
These have literally saved our lives this year. Our dog is 16 and now blind and deaf. At night she was having nightmares and freaking out barking like she was so scared and we couldn’t get any sleep. These have helped sooooo much and she loves them!
Skiatook
These work great if you have a pup that gets really really out of control excited and starts running through the house at all hours of the day, these will work. Pit bulls get what are called the zoomies and these are perfect
San Diego, CA
My puppies enjoyed this treat. They were excited when they saw the bag. The only thing is I didn’t notice a difference if it calmed them or not.
United States of America
These do seem to calm my anxious dog down quite a bit. He hates storms and he sleeps right through them with his calming treats.

Looking for your answer?