BY ZUKE'S

High Protein Dog Treats to Support Strength, Vitality & Performance Zuke s Z-Filets provide the clean-burning power of USDA Poultry to keep your pups strong, healthy and performing at their peak.  At over 85% pure chicken, they re lean, wholesome and delicious -  big time support for strong muscles and sturdy bones.  So pack in the protein and reward your dogs with the only thing they ll love as much as you.  Pamper your pooches with Z-Filets, and ... Fuel the Love No wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors, flavors No By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  On a long hike Zuke became so exhausted I gave him MY energy bar.  He perked up and I went on to create our first product - Power Bones.  Today every Zuke s product is crafted with that same caring spirit and special attention to natural pe see more...

• Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has te...6 Answers
  • Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they ar...10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily D.
My dog loves these treats. Can't get enough of them. He gives them 2 paws up. Definitely recommend.
Pamela M.
My dog loves love thees and you you get a lot in the picket and not to much to buy
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they are great!
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has teeth issues so his treats need to be a bit soft