BY ZUKE'S

High Protein Dog Treats to Support Strength, Vitality & Performance Zuke s Z-Filets provide the clean-burning power of USDA Poultry to keep your pups strong, healthy and performing at their peak.  At over 85% pure chicken, they re lean, wholesome and delicious -  big time support for strong muscles and sturdy bones.  So pack in the protein and reward your dogs with the only thing they ll love as much as you.  Pamper your pooches with Z-Filets, and ... Fuel the Love No wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors, flavors No By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  On a long hike Zuke became so exhausted I gave him MY energy bar.  He perked up and I went on to create our first product - Power Bones.  Today every Zuke s product is crafted with that same caring spirit and special attention to natural pe see more...

• Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has te...6 Answers
  • Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they ar...10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
My dog absolutely adored these. I split them up into smaller pieces because the fillets are quite large. They give you a lot of them and they lasted me a long time. Will definitely be buying again
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
My dog Kidd LOVES these. He honestly loves all Zukes treats. We tend to break these up into smaller pieces - but he would eat the whole bag at once if we let him. I like that these have a higher protein percent than most treats and that they are made in the US.
Regina Z.
Hicksville, NY
One reason I buy this because it's made in usa and grain free. My dog loves it and it's not messy. I use it as treats or incentives to my dogs meal.You can find them at Marshalls or TJMAXX,chewy.com for around $5
Jessica B.
Gray, TN
My corgis enjoyed these a lot. They like everything we have bought from the brand but these are great for a larger snack. They basically swallow and inhale the smaller bits snacks so these would be great for a medium, large to X large dog ūüėä
Kyle A.
I have a fifty pound female pit bull and she really likes these. They are a little tougher which is good for her because she goes through treats really quickly which can get expensive over time. Overall a great quality.
Judy P.
Catonsville, MD
My dog loves the Zuke's Z Filets! Sometimes he won't eat his dry food so I mix a couple of pieces of the filet into his dry food and he loves it!
Kaylee W.
My dogs seem to love these there healthy and so we continue you to buy them and and they love eating them
Katelyn D.
Gulfport
These are great for all size dogs and break apart very easily to use as smaller treats. I but these from Petco anf my dog loves them.
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
Our dog absolutely loves these! They seem really healthy. We received a coupon from doggie daycare and gave them a shot. Would definitely buy them again!
Emily D.
My dog loves these treats. Can't get enough of them. He gives them 2 paws up. Definitely recommend.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they are great!
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has teeth issues so his treats need to be a bit soft