BY ZUKE'S

High Protein Dog Treats to Support Strength, Vitality & Performance Zuke s Z-Filets provide the clean-burning power of USDA Poultry to keep your pups strong, healthy and performing at their peak.  At over 85% pure chicken, they re lean, wholesome and delicious -  big time support for strong muscles and sturdy bones.  So pack in the protein and reward your dogs with the only thing they ll love as much as you.  Pamper your pooches with Z-Filets, and ... Fuel the Love No wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors, flavors No By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  On a long hike Zuke became so exhausted I gave him MY energy bar.  He perked up and I went on to create our first product - Power Bones.  Today every Zuke s product is crafted with that same caring spirit and special attention to natural pe see more...

• Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has te...6 Answers
  • Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they ar...10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
My dog love these! It's always my go to . Decent priced and good value , I love the brand it seems to be a dog favorite . It's not a treat that is gone in 2 seconds and want more it seems to satisfy my Boston terrier .
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
Our dog absolutely loves these! They seem really healthy. We received a coupon from doggie daycare and gave them a shot. Would definitely buy them again!
Judy P.
Catonsville, MD
My dog loves the Zuke's Z Filets! Sometimes he won't eat his dry food so I mix a couple of pieces of the filet into his dry food and he loves it!
Katelyn D.
Gulfport
These are great for all size dogs and break apart very easily to use as smaller treats. I but these from Petco anf my dog loves them.
Kaylee W.
My dogs seem to love these there healthy and so we continue you to buy them and and they love eating them
Shauna R.
No matter how hard I try to sneak these inside without the dog knowing, she can always sniff them out.
Steph B.
Zukes is the best brand that is safe for my dog and his tummy. He loves the taste.
Bianca F.
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He sits before i even open the bag haha!
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
These are good for dogs but a little hard. I could only find them at target.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I got this from my pinch me box for free and my dog love this brand! They have different flavors and it's so good for them and it's healthy for them!
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they are great!
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has teeth issues so his treats need to be a bit soft