BY ZUKE'S

High Protein Dog Treats to Support Strength, Vitality & Performance Zuke s Z-Filets provide the clean-burning power of USDA Poultry to keep your pups strong, healthy and performing at their peak.  At over 85% pure chicken, they re lean, wholesome and delicious -  big time support for strong muscles and sturdy bones.  So pack in the protein and reward your dogs with the only thing they ll love as much as you.  Pamper your pooches with Z-Filets, and ... Fuel the Love No wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors, flavors No By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  On a long hike Zuke became so exhausted I gave him MY energy bar.  He perked up and I went on to create our first product - Power Bones.  Today every Zuke s product is crafted with that same caring spirit and special attention to natural pe see more...

• Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has te...6 Answers
  • Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they ar...10 Answers
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My lab goes CRAZY For these! I used to break them into tiny pieces when I was training him and he loved them! They are on the pricier side ( about $7 or $8 not on sale) but the bag is decently filled and it was a guarantee that he would eat them so it was worth it in my eyes.
Alyssa L.
I love giving these to my aunts dog. He loves the taste and the size. He's a rather large dog so some treats are too small for him to even notice. These even smell like real filets. I will probably get him some for Christmas!
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
My dog loves these treats a lot. They include a lot of them and have a really good value. I would buy these again and recommend them for a friend and other dogs. I also gave these to some of my friends dogs and they liked it as well
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely adored these. I split them up into smaller pieces because the fillets are quite large. They give you a lot of them and they lasted me a long time. Will definitely be buying again
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
This is a great brand.. All natural dog treats. Our dogs LOVE them, they go nuts for this year. These are nice because they come in large strips that can be easily turn in half or into tiny bits. Not many calories either!
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
My dog Kidd LOVES these. He honestly loves all Zukes treats. We tend to break these up into smaller pieces - but he would eat the whole bag at once if we let him. I like that these have a higher protein percent than most treats and that they are made in the US.
Regina Z.
Hicksville, NY
One reason I buy this because it's made in usa and grain free. My dog loves it and it's not messy. I use it as treats or incentives to my dogs meal.You can find them at Marshalls or TJMAXX,chewy.com for around $5
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
My dog loves these treats. Anything from this brand is great. They are often on sale at Petsmart so that helps keep the cost down. My shepherd mix goes crazy for these when I bring the package from the pantry.
Jessica B.
Gray, TN
My corgis enjoyed these a lot. They like everything we have bought from the brand but these are great for a larger snack. They basically swallow and inhale the smaller bits snacks so these would be great for a medium, large to X large dog 😊
Kyle A.
I have a fifty pound female pit bull and she really likes these. They are a little tougher which is good for her because she goes through treats really quickly which can get expensive over time. Overall a great quality.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they are great!
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has teeth issues so his treats need to be a bit soft