BY ZUKE'S

High Protein Dog Treats to Support Strength, Vitality & Performance Zuke s Z-Filets provide the clean-burning power of USDA Poultry to keep your pups strong, healthy and performing at their peak.  At over 85% pure chicken, they re lean, wholesome and delicious -  big time support for strong muscles and sturdy bones.  So pack in the protein and reward your dogs with the only thing they ll love as much as you.  Pamper your pooches with Z-Filets, and ... Fuel the Love No wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors, flavors No By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  On a long hike Zuke became so exhausted I gave him MY energy bar.  He perked up and I went on to create our first product - Power Bones.  Today every Zuke s product is crafted with that same caring spirit and special attention to natural pe see more...

• Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has te...6 Answers
  • Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they ar...10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
My lab goes CRAZY For these! I used to break them into tiny pieces when I was training him and he loved them! They are on the pricier side ( about $7 or $8 not on sale) but the bag is decently filled and it was a guarantee that he would eat them so it was worth it in my eyes.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
My dog loves these treats a lot. They include a lot of them and have a really good value. I would buy these again and recommend them for a friend and other dogs. I also gave these to some of my friends dogs and they liked it as well
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I love giving these to my aunts dog. He loves the taste and the size. He's a rather large dog so some treats are too small for him to even notice. These even smell like real filets. I will probably get him some for Christmas!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
This is a great brand.. All natural dog treats. Our dogs LOVE them, they go nuts for this year. These are nice because they come in large strips that can be easily turn in half or into tiny bits. Not many calories either!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
My dog love these! It's always my go to . Decent priced and good value , I love the brand it seems to be a dog favorite . It's not a treat that is gone in 2 seconds and want more it seems to satisfy my Boston terrier .
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
My dog loves these treats. Anything from this brand is great. They are often on sale at Petsmart so that helps keep the cost down. My shepherd mix goes crazy for these when I bring the package from the pantry.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
No matter how hard I try to sneak these inside without the dog knowing, she can always sniff them out.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Zukes is the best brand that is safe for my dog and his tummy. He loves the taste.
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He sits before i even open the bag haha!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
These are good for dogs but a little hard. I could only find them at target.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Anyone use these? My sister does, but I haven't/ She says they are great!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone know is these are super hard my dog is old and has teeth issues so his treats need to be a bit soft