Zuke's Z-Bones Regular Clean Carrot Crisp uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend. see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
They were super high quality and I loved the ingredient list. I only wish they weren’t so expensive because it’s hard to spend so much money on bones for my dog.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
One of my dogs have a chicken and beef allergy. This is one of the few affordable treats I can find that he can eat. And guess what? He loves them! He loves just eating carrots as well, so I figured he would gobble this up! They do turn his poop very orange though. But all in all...Wrangler approved!
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Honestly, I can't say this product "cleans" my dogs teeth.  He is a 40lbs basset hound so this is the appropriate size. He is able to gobble this z-bone up in about three chops flat. I won't repurchase due to that. The most interesting part is they turn his feces orange.
Kelly V.
Chevy chase, MD
I use these to keep my dog busy in his crate. They don't smell terrible and are good for cleaning the teeth. I did find that they can stain if eaten on lighter surfaces which is why mine only gets them in his crate!
Rachel W.
Boulder, CO
I have a schnauzer-yorkie mix. After I brush his teeth I give him a dental bone. The green and orange ones do great with him. The red ones give him gas. I think they are effective. He loves them. He'll sit through 20 minutes of grooming (hair and teeth) to get a dental bone.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are my pugs absolute favorite treat. They help keep their teeth and gums clean and healthy. They are made with quality ingredients and I know they are good for them.
Kristen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy Bella loves these. More than any other treat we have given her. They are healthy and treats that have good things in them. They are so worth the money.
Jacqueline n.
My pups looooove these things. I just bough then recently and have bought two bags since. Made in the USA with quality ingredients.
Christine C.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Zukes are the best treats!! They are made with amazing ingredients that are easy to digest and are what your dog should eat.