BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend. see more...

• Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones befor...1 Answers
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down." in 1 review
  • "I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat." in 1 review
Stefanie I.
As far as ingredients and flavors, Zuke's is a favorite in our house, But the shape of these bones proved to be very dangerous. The 'balls' at the end of the bone are the perfect size to get stuck in your dogs throat to choke on. This is exactly what happened in our case, but thankfully I was able to stick my finger in his mouth and dislodge the ball. I never bought them again and have since read other reviews where similar situations happened. Thank goodness I was there and watching him while he was eating!
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
My dog absolutely loves this he he goes crazy for them it's so funny to watch I think this product is good for dogs
Shannon K.
My dog loves these! He eats them all the time and I love that its made with good ingredients for dogs.
Jaycie K.
Chino Hills, CA
MY TWO DOGS LOVE THESE TREATS. THEY SEEM TO BE PRETTY HEALTHY. THE EXTRA SMALL ONES ARE A BIT TOO TINY FOR MY SMALL DOGS (15-20 LBS) BUT THE SIZE UP IS PERFECT.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
I have five dogs and they all loveeee these. They eat them all the time. I definitely recommend trying them.
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert
Our dogs are not usually big fans of harder treats, but these get gobbled up quickly. We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down. From a human standpoint they actually smell pretty tasty. I was shocked at how much apple I could actually smell in them.
Chloã© K.
Scarborough, ME
I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat. Whenever she hears the bag rustled she gets excited but sits in place
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?