BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend. see more...

• Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before,...1 Answers
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down." in 1 review
  • "I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat." in 1 review
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Midland, MI
My dog goes crazy for these. In fact, I really like this brand. The smell almost good enough to eat myself.
Wren M.
Wren M.
Wake Forest, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Loved by both my great pyrenees that have food allergies and sensitivities! We use the larger size since they are both 110+ lbs and they don't make a mess or stink like some dental chews.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
My dog absolutely loves this he he goes crazy for them it's so funny to watch I think this product is good for dogs
Yesli P.
Yesli P.
Morton, IL
I love Zuke's brand so I thought I'd buy these for my 50 lb dog. He seems to really enjoy it but he eats it up in no time so I'm not sure it really does anything for his teeth.
Eva T.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
I feed my dog one of these every night and he absolutely loves them - he does the cutest little happy dance when he knows it's time for his "toothbrush"! He seems to like the Zuke's more than other brands. His breath definitely is fresher, and his teeth stay clean for a bit longer, but if you really want your dog's teeth to be clean you need to brush them. These are a good value, and if you order through Amazon's subscribe and save they're even cheaper.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?