BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend. see more...

• Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones befor...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat." in 1 review
  • "We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
Jaycie K.
Chino Hills, CA
MY TWO DOGS LOVE THESE TREATS. THEY SEEM TO BE PRETTY HEALTHY. THE EXTRA SMALL ONES ARE A BIT TOO TINY FOR MY SMALL DOGS (15-20 LBS) BUT THE SIZE UP IS PERFECT.
Chloã© K.
Scarborough, ME
I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat. Whenever she hears the bag rustled she gets excited but sits in place
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
My dog absolutely loves this he he goes crazy for them it's so funny to watch I think this product is good for dogs
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
My dogs love zukes treats! They don't usually like sweet fruit flavors but my puppies like the apple flavor
JoAnne K.
Midland, MI
My dog goes crazy for these. In fact, I really like this brand. The smell almost good enough to eat myself.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
I have five dogs and they all loveeee these. They eat them all the time. I definitely recommend trying them.
Shannon K.
My dog loves these! He eats them all the time and I love that its made with good ingredients for dogs.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?