Add a Photo

By ZUKE'S
#701 in Dog Food
Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL

My dogs love zukes treats! They don't usually like sweet fruit flavors but my puppies like the apple flavor
Chloã© K.
Chloã© K.
Scarborough, ME

I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat. Whenever she hears the bag rustled she gets excited but sits in place
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Midland, MI

My dog goes crazy for these. In fact, I really like this brand. The smell almost good enough to eat myself.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX

My dog absolutely loves this he he goes crazy for them it's so funny to watch I think this product is good for dogs
Wren M.
Wren M.
Wake Forest, NC

Loved by both my great pyrenees that have food allergies and sensitivities! We use the larger size since they are both 110+ lbs and they don't make a mess or stink like some dental chews.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA

Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?

Join Now