BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend. see more...

• Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones befor...1 Answers
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down." in 1 review
  • "I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat." in 1 review
Sara T.
Baden, PA
This is a nice refreshing treat for my pups. They are hard to find at times so ordering online is your best bet. They keep my pups busy while I need to get work done. Zuke’s is a product I trust and is always our go to when it comes to treats for our pups.
Niqua M.
La
My little dog Paris loves her green apple bones & I love treating her with them. They don’t leave a mess on the furniture & the price is so affordable at PetSmart that makes me want to continue purchasing them for her every time she runs out in a couple of weeks. And they’re grain free
Eva T.
Norman, OK
I feed my dog one of these every night and he absolutely loves them - he does the cutest little happy dance when he knows it's time for his "toothbrush"! He seems to like the Zuke's more than other brands. His breath definitely is fresher, and his teeth stay clean for a bit longer, but if you really want your dog's teeth to be clean you need to brush them. These are a good value, and if you order through Amazon's subscribe and save they're even cheaper.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After I found out that Greenies aren't good for my fur kid. I was on the search for an alternative dental chew. I came across these at the natural/health conscious grocery store near my house and my Frenchie absolutely loves these! :) They are too pricey to give these to her everyday, but for a once in awhile dental treat, I highly recommend these.
Stefanie I.
As far as ingredients and flavors, Zuke's is a favorite in our house, But the shape of these bones proved to be very dangerous. The 'balls' at the end of the bone are the perfect size to get stuck in your dogs throat to choke on. This is exactly what happened in our case, but thankfully I was able to stick my finger in his mouth and dislodge the ball. I never bought them again and have since read other reviews where similar situations happened. Thank goodness I was there and watching him while he was eating!
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
I bought these for our pup after reading reviews on here and he LOVES them! So much so that he tries to save half for later, running around with the second half in his mouth looking for somewhere to hide it, hysterical. They are tough enough to keep him occupied for a while and I have definitely noticed a difference in his doggy breath!
Basi A.
These are one of my Bichon's all time favorite treats. We would buy them for her if it wasn't for the price. The first time we got them, we got 2 bags on clearance. When we went back to buy more they were full priced and $16 for 1 bag! If they were cheaper I'd buy them again.
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our dogs are not usually big fans of harder treats, but these get gobbled up quickly. We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down. From a human standpoint they actually smell pretty tasty. I was shocked at how much apple I could actually smell in them.
Wren C.
Wake Forest, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Loved by both my great pyrenees that have food allergies and sensitivities! We use the larger size since they are both 110+ lbs and they don't make a mess or stink like some dental chews.
Yesli P.
Morton, IL
I love Zuke's brand so I thought I'd buy these for my 50 lb dog. He seems to really enjoy it but he eats it up in no time so I'm not sure it really does anything for his teeth.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?