BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend. see more...

• Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before,...1 Answers
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down." in 1 review
  • "I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat." in 1 review
Stefanie I.
Stefanie I.
As far as ingredients and flavors, Zuke's is a favorite in our house, But the shape of these bones proved to be very dangerous. The 'balls' at the end of the bone are the perfect size to get stuck in your dogs throat to choke on. This is exactly what happened in our case, but thankfully I was able to stick my finger in his mouth and dislodge the ball. I never bought them again and have since read other reviews where similar situations happened. Thank goodness I was there and watching him while he was eating!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
I bought these for our pup after reading reviews on here and he LOVES them! So much so that he tries to save half for later, running around with the second half in his mouth looking for somewhere to hide it, hysterical. They are tough enough to keep him occupied for a while and I have definitely noticed a difference in his doggy breath!
Basi A.
Basi A.
These are one of my Bichon's all time favorite treats. We would buy them for her if it wasn't for the price. The first time we got them, we got 2 bags on clearance. When we went back to buy more they were full priced and $16 for 1 bag! If they were cheaper I'd buy them again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
After I found out that Greenies aren't good for my fur kid. I was on the search for an alternative dental chew. I came across these at the natural/health conscious grocery store near my house and my Frenchie absolutely loves these! :) They are too pricey to give these to her everyday, but for a once in awhile dental treat, I highly recommend these.
Chloã© K.
Chloã© K.
Scarborough, ME
I love this product, and its my dogs favorite treat. Whenever she hears the bag rustled she gets excited but sits in place
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Our dogs are not usually big fans of harder treats, but these get gobbled up quickly. We actually switched over to giving our medium sized dogs the larger treat size to help slow them down. From a human standpoint they actually smell pretty tasty. I was shocked at how much apple I could actually smell in them.
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
I have five dogs and they all loveeee these. They eat them all the time. I definitely recommend trying them.
Jaycie K.
Jaycie K.
Chino Hills, CA
MY TWO DOGS LOVE THESE TREATS. THEY SEEM TO BE PRETTY HEALTHY. THE EXTRA SMALL ONES ARE A BIT TOO TINY FOR MY SMALL DOGS (15-20 LBS) BUT THE SIZE UP IS PERFECT.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
My dog loves these! He eats them all the time and I love that its made with good ingredients for dogs.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
My dogs love zukes treats! They don't usually like sweet fruit flavors but my puppies like the apple flavor
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?