Add a Photo

By ZUKE'S
#724 in Dog Food
Natural Edible Dental Chews Regular ~ For Dogs 25-60 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend.
Stefanie I.
Stefanie I.
As far as ingredients and flavors, Zuke's is a favorite in our house, But the shape of these bones proved to be very dangerous. The 'balls' at the end of the bone are the perfect size to get stuck in your dogs throat to choke on. This is exactly what happened in our case, but thankfully I was able to stick my finger in his mouth and dislodge the ball. I never bought them again and have since read other reviews where similar situations happened. Thank goodness I was there and watching him while he was eating!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Zuke's Z-Bones Regular Clean Apple Crisp, 12 oz
I bought these for our pup after reading reviews on here and he LOVES them! So much so that he tries to save half for later, running around with the second half in his mouth looking for somewhere to hide it, hysterical. They are tough enough to keep him occupied for a while and I have definitely noticed a difference in his doggy breath!
Basi A.
Basi A.
These are one of my Bichon's all time favorite treats. We would buy them for her if it wasn't for the price. The first time we got them, we got 2 bags on clearance. When we went back to buy more they were full priced and $16 for 1 bag! If they were cheaper I'd buy them again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
April 17, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Zuke's Z-Bones Regular Clean Apple Crisp, 12 oz
After I found out that Greenies aren't good for my fur kid. I was on the search for an alternative dental chew. I came across these at the natural/health conscious grocery store near my house and my Frenchie absolutely loves these! :) They are too pricey to give these to her everyday, but for a once in awhile dental treat, I highly recommend these.
Wren M.
Wren M.
Wake Forest, NC
Loved by both my great pyrenees that have food allergies and sensitivities! We use the larger size since they are both 110+ lbs and they don't make a mess or stink like some dental chews.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
My dog absolutely loves this he he goes crazy for them it's so funny to watch I think this product is good for dogs
JoAnne K.
JoAnne K.
Midland, MI
My dog goes crazy for these. In fact, I really like this brand. The smell almost good enough to eat myself.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
My dogs love zukes treats! They don't usually like sweet fruit flavors but my puppies like the apple flavor
Yesli P.
Yesli P.
Morton, IL
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Zuke's Z-Bones Regular Clean Apple Crisp, 12 oz
I love Zuke's brand so I thought I'd buy these for my 50 lb dog. He seems to really enjoy it but he eats it up in no time so I'm not sure it really does anything for his teeth.
Eva T.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Zuke's Z-Bones Regular Clean Apple Crisp, 12 oz
I feed my dog one of these every night and he absolutely loves them - he does the cutest little happy dance when he knows it's time for his "toothbrush"! He seems to like the Zuke's more than other brands. His breath definitely is fresher, and his teeth stay clean for a bit longer, but if you really want your dog's teeth to be clean you need to brush them. These are a good value, and if you order through Amazon's subscribe and save they're even cheaper.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
Kind of a strange question, but I've bought the carrot ones before, and they turn my dog's poop bright orange. Do these turn it green?