BY ZUKE'S

Natural Edible Dental Chews Large ~ For Dogs 60-90 Lbs. Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath. Grain Free. Easy to Digest. No Fillers or Additives. Healthy & Natural If you love your dog but aren t quite ready to share your electric toothbrush with him, Z–Bones® can help.  Our potato-based chews maintain dental hygiene by scraping and polishing your dog s teeth.  They support fresh breath and clean teeth — naturally, without gut-clogging wheat gluten, nasty corn starch or synthetic chlorophyll.  So forget the fake mints or unhealthy remedies for your furry friend.  Fi. see more...

Emily B.
Manchester, NH
I have a lab/shepherd mix who weighs around 75 lbs. He absolutely loves these. The first time I accidentally bought the mini ones, which he gobbled right up. We've tried Greenies, Blue Bones etc., which he liked as well, but he seems to go crazy for these. Plus they seem to last longer, which is always a plus. They are fairly expensive considering you only get 6 large bones and giving 1 a day like the directions say would get pretty pricey. I usually give my pup 1-2 a week.
CoCo G.
I normally really like purchasing Zuke's products for my pet but for some reason these didn't sit well with her and made her throw up. Not sure what ingredient is different in these from the training treats but because she was sick I won't be buying these again