Zuke's Z-Bones Edible Grain-Free Dental Chews, Clean Carrot Crisp, Large 2.5-Ounce, Individually Wrapped Bone

BY ZUKE'S

Courtney L.
My dog has a grain allergy so I was glad to see that Zukes made a bone that he could chew because he loves bones more than anything else. They were reasonably priced at petsmart. He really enjoyed them but they didn't last long and were sort of messy.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
My dog loved it. Ate it all up. I love all the ingredients in them. I will definitely be buying more for my dog.