Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZuke's
Z-Bone Dental Chew with Apples

Zuke's Z-Bone® Dental Chew with Apples

by Zuke's

Z-Bone® Dental Chew with Apples

I have 3 boxers and I was wondering if anyone has tried this product with their dogs . If you have how would you rated this product. My boxers have weak stomachs , so I am hoping they will like these
This says its for large dogs but is it long lasting?
Start your review of Zuke's Z-Bone® Dental Chew with Apples!
Jennifer  B.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zuke's Z-Bone® Dental Chew with Apples uploaded by Jennifer  B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Lucy came to us from a rescue that got her from a hoarding situation. We have had her since 2012 and were told she was 2 when we adopted her; though we have no way of knowing if that is correct. She is a chihuahua mix and like a lot of little dogs doesn’t have the best teeth genetics. These bones are great and help to keep her teeth clean(ish) and breath smelling fresh between brushing. We have tried similar products such as Greenies and Pedigree but while they clean the teeth they don’t freshen the breath like these do. I am only giving these 4 Stars however because I don’t like that I have to buy a large package at once. I use to be able to buy them individually wrapped so I could buy carrot flavor as well and add variety for the dogs. These are a bit more expensive than the other renal bones but well worth it.
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. He's a 100 lb male golden doodle. Although he finishes these quickly, I still buy them because they are good for your dog. I typically purchase them on amazon.

Pro: made with whole foods, fruits and vegetables, good for their teeth and promotes good breath

Con: very expensive for dog bones; for 32 chews it is about $56 dollars

Con: very expensive for dog bones; for 32 chews it is about $56 dollars
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog LOVES these, and he is super picky. He's really picky about the dental cleaning treats, but he destroys these!! I love that I can use this to reinforce training/behavior AND it's also cleaning his teeth and making his breath fresh!
Cindy  V.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Had to buy one for my bully. His mouth salivated as soon as he heard the wrapper being opened. He enjoys apples so this one was a for sure win due to my bulldog's sensitivity to many food. It being grain-free was great and the best part of cleaning his breath and teeth. Love love love Zuke's
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Frenchie absolutely loves these dental bones! :) Please do not leave your dog unattended while chewing these because they can choke on a piece of one. Fortunately they don't have nearly as many issues as Greenies and contain better ingredients. My Frenchie inhales one of these. She is only twenty pounds but she eats these so rapidly that my fiancé and I only occasionally give them to her. Her breath is temporarily better but I have found the dental Nylabones and the occasional raw marrow bone from our local butcher to do a better job in reducing tarter on her teeth.
CoCo G.
I normally really like purchasing Zuke's products for my pet but for some reason these didn't sit well with her and made her throw up. Not sure what ingredient is different in these from the training treats but because she was sick I won't be buying these again
Emily B.
Manchester, NH
I have a lab/shepherd mix who weighs around 75 lbs. He absolutely loves these. The first time I accidentally bought the mini ones, which he gobbled right up. We've tried Greenies, Blue Bones etc., which he liked as well, but he seems to go crazy for these. Plus they seem to last longer, which is always a plus. They are fairly expensive considering you only get 6 large bones and giving 1 a day like the directions say would get pretty pricey. I usually give my pup 1-2 a week.
Molly G.
Middletown, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Zuke's Z-Bone® Dental Chew with Apples uploaded by Molly G.
Kept my large 63lb female German Shorthair Pointer busy for a little bit! haha Ingredients you can feel good about; this one was $2.99 at Cabela's.
Allie M.
Omro, WI
My little chow puppy got this bone in hopes it would make her breath fresh and her mouth clean while keeping her entertained. It did freshen her up a bit but it lasted her all of 30 seconds, she was 12 pounds just imagine what damage a 100 lbs lab would do. (just had to edit, i didn't have the giant sized just a normal)
Ashley I.
Stafford, VA
My dog loved these! i thought the bone would have lasted longer. i don't think it changed her breath dramatically but maybe over time it would. Def would buy again!