BY ZUKE'S

One tasty Tiny Natural and you dog is ready to listen. He will sit, stay, roll over, or shake hands knowing a delicious Tiny Natural is coming their way. The natural, grain-free formula, mouthwatering taste and nutritious ingredients mean you can train all day, or feed a handful at a time. Fuel your next training session with Tiny Naturals. Calorie information per treat: Calories 1.3 cal/treat ME, Crude Protein 20% min, Crude Fat 6% min, Crude Fiber 3.5% max, Moisture 25% max Feeding instructi see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect training treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from. They’re also cheaper on Chewy.com!
Caley C.
We use these to get our dog to behave during bath time. I like that theyre so small, because I give a lot to her. I'll give one every few minutes to keep her happy and distracted during her bath, and it seems to work. She still hates baths, but at least she gets treats from them.
Mimi B.
These are excellent treats for training! I've used these with three of my dogs and they were nice and moist enough to break apart. I don't want to overindulge my pets when training so these are perfect for repetitive commands and rewards.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
We love zukes! I love to use them when training my dog. They are small that I don't worry she'll get fat when I give her a handful during training. She loves them as well... gobbles them right up and will do any trick for these
Jessica S.
These are the perfect training treat and my dog loves them! I use them in agility and in his little puzzle toy! I usually buy a bag of each flavor and mix them together.
Rachel M.
Aumsville, OR
One of the only kinds of treats that we feed her.  She loves them.  They are the perfect size for a good treat.  But make sure you shut the top because they do get very tough but dog still loves them.  We found a small bag at petco for 5$ and Even after a few months we still have it.   Great training treat and just a fun treat.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
My dogs love these. They get treats through out the day and they love those over others they get. With 3 dogs we go through these alot.
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
These were the treats we used to train our puppy. They're little so I could give him several while training him and they're soft so that he could easily chew them. They're very affordable and have all natural ingredients.