BY ZUKE'S

Nutritious Soft Superfood Dog Treats With Added Vitamins & Minerals. Tasty Greens Blend Combining Nature s Superfoods To Help Keep Your Dog Super Healthy. Antioxidant-Rich Greens Get an A+ in Health!  Help maintain a healthy lifestyle with our special blend of antioxidant-rich greens. Oats/Low Gluten Perfect for gluten sensitive dogs plus the healthy benefits of superfood oats.  Never any wheat, corn or soy. see more...

• Did your dogs like these treats? I've been trying to find some good...1 Answers
  • How well do you pets like these? & do they really work to make them...2 Answers
  • I recently saw these at an organic pet store in Houston. Are these ...2 Answers
Zuke's Super Greens
  • "Ive never tried these with my dog, but I think I will since it has really good reviews on it, and im sure my dog would like them, she likes just about anything." in 1 review
  • "The price point is a little high given it only takes him 10 minutes to get through (why I chose 4 stars) but the flavors are good and they are natural so I reccommend them. " in 1 review
  • "My two dogs, a 2-year-old Yorkshire Terrier and 6-year-old Pomeranian cannot get enough of Zuke's Greens." in 1 review
  • "Even my friends picky eater of treats likes Zukes." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I have a picky dog who loves this product! I can usually entice her with these for tricks and it is the perfect size. I often get these at my local pet supermarket. My only con would be the price point. I'd like to see it a bit lower. Would buy again and probably will.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
My Frenchie Eddie absolutely loves these! :) They are soft and chewy and fairly small. These treats are also full of great ingredients. If you haven't bought these for your fur kid yet, I highly recommend these nutritious and magically delicious treats for your dog.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
These are a little larger in size than I was expecting, but still not too large for small dogs. My dogs like the flavor of these too. They break apart easily for small training bites. These aren't my favorite of Zuke's treats, but I would recommend them.
Erica W.
Erica W.
My black lab loves these. The ingredient list is good and they do make his breathe better. The price point is a little high given it only takes him 10 minutes to get through (why I chose 4 stars) but the flavors are good and they are natural so I recommend them.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Ive never tried these with my dog, but I think I will since it has really good reviews on it, and I'm sure my dog would like them, she likes just about anything.
April A.
April A.
Hood River, OR
Love all things Zukes. One of the few brands I buy the dogs without reservations. Whole foods, REAL food and in delicious little bits my dogs love. If they are going crazy outside all I need to do is shake a Zuke's bag and they come running.
nicole j.
nicole j.
Westcliffe, CO
Love all Zukes products. I have three dogs and all of them love every kind of Zukes products that they have tried. Even my friends picky eater of treats likes Zukes.
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Great for dogs with trouble getting their system regulated. My girl Kandan is really active and these are also great for on the go.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Akron, OH
My two dogs, a 2-year-old Yorkshire Terrier and 6-year-old Pomeranian cannot get enough of Zuke's Greens. We always have to keep a bag or two in our cupboard because they each get a couple a day and are always hounding us for more. If they could, I am sure my dogs would give this brand and flavor two paws up!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Harrison, NJ
My dogs love these!! I'm really picky about what I feed them and really feel like these are great quality at an affordable price.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kenova, Wv
How well do you pets like these? & do they really work to make them have healthy teeth?
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I recently saw these at an organic pet store in Houston. Are these supposed to be healthier than Greenie's? My dogs aren't picky unless it comes to heart worm pills, but I'm just curious due to the price etc.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
Did your dogs like these treats? I've been trying to find some good treats for my dog because she's super picky...