BY ZUKE'S

Nutritious Soft Superfood Dog Treats With Added Vitamins & Minerals. Yummy Berry Blend Combining Nature s Superfoods To Help Keep Your Dog Super Healthy. Antioxidant-Rich Berries Get an A+ in Health!  Help maintain a healthy lifestyle with our special blend of antioxidant-rich berries. Oats/Low Gluten Perfect for gluten sensitive dogs plus the healthy benefits of superfood oats.  Never any wheat, corn or soy. see more...

• My dog loves these! Where can I find them? They’re not on...1 Answers
Ianina R.
Tampa, FL
I bought them because they don’t contain meat. My dog has so sensitive stomach so I didn’t want to risk and mix it with his main food with special ingredients. Peace’s are small and super convenient, my jack russell terrier loves them
Lilly K.
Bought these a week ago, and my dog already ate them all! She loved them. I suggest if you have a dog, you should buy these for them. It is just a really great product.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! Where can I find them? They’re not on their website anymore. I found them at Marshall’s the first time.