BY ZUKE'S

Made with the perfect combination of DHA, EPA, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc to help support a healthy puppy-hood. Make puppy training fun and healthy with grain-free Puppy Naturals. Calorie information per treat: Calories 3 cal/treat ME, Crude Protein 15% min, Crude Fat 6% min, Crude Fiber 3.5% max, and Moisture 25% max. Feeding instructions: Feed to puppies and older dogs as a healthy treat along with lots of love. Teach a new trick or sprinkle on top of food. Healthy little Puppy Naturals m see more...

Rochelle N.
My puppies use these Zukes treats for training classes. I was recommend this product by the Petco trainer who is an animal behaviorist. My puppies really respond fairly quick with these treats. They can be broken up to smaller pieces for longer use and limit the puppies intake of calories. They are really smelly, so be mindful of that. I like how it's low in calories with less than 3 & 1/2 calories per treat to help keep their waistlines from getting fat. They are the perfect little size to train your puppies. They are packed with vitamins to help stay healthy and I like that it is a grain-free treat.
Nicole K.
Long Beach
I use the treats to train my little puppy and he loves them! He’s half chihuahua and half Pomeranian so I split each treat into 4 pieces so I can get more training out of each treat. He didn’t have a problem eating the treats which is great and it’s nice to know that there’s different vitamins in them that’ll be beneficial for my little puppy. Would definitely recommend!
Katelyn L.
These make pretty great training treats. They're pretty low in calories (three per treat, I think) so I never felt too bad giving her a few through the day.
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
These were good, we had a coupon from Petsmart, otherwise they are a little pricey. The dogs loved them. Would purchase again if on sale or had a coupon.