BY ZUKE'S

Purrfectly Sublime Soft Treats For Cats Natural Purrz Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your Kitty Companion Purring.&Nbsp; They're Soft, Healthy Treats Packed With Usda Chicken, Omega-3 Rich Fish Oil And Whole Ground Rice.&Nbsp; And Because They're Healthy, You'll Feel Good Treating Your Cat To Them Everyday.&Nbsp; Your Kitty Will Be So Grateful They May Even Trade In Knocking Things Off Your Coffee Table For Snuggling.&Nbsp; Maybe.&Nbsp; Feed Nutritious Natural Purzz And... Fuel The Love No Wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors Or Flavors No Added Fat Or By-Products I Loved My Dog, Zuke, So Much I Named The Company After Him.&Nbsp; The Same Caring Spirit That Inspired Me To Create Natural Performance Treats For My Dog Zuke, Goes Into Every Bag Of Cat Treats Too.&Nbsp; Each Tender, Nutritious Bite Is Packed With Fresh Meat And Natural Nutrients To Keep Your Cat Healthy And Purring With Delight. -Patrick Meiering, Founder &Amp; Zuke's Best Friend Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 12% Min Crude Fat ..... 7% Min Crude Fiber ..... 3% Max Moisture ..... 30% Max 866-985-3364 Made In The Usa see more...

Bailee M.
My cat goes Ga-ga for these. When she realizes that it is these she is having she freaks out. They are so healthy with no by product or animal meal. Made with real ingredients to provide actual vitamins. Affordable too! Super happy. Zuke's Natural Purrz Soft Treats Salmon
Nick G.
Denver, CO
My cats don't do crazy for these treats like they used to with a certain non natural cat treat but they do love them and eat them right up....just not as much built up and cracked out excitement from shaking and opening the bag this time around, which I think it is better. My cats don't need to be freaking out for treats all the time.
Sophie H.
Bella Vista, AR
I love how healthy these treats are. My cat is also an inside cat so I thought the softness would be great. Unfortunately he is a picky cat and refuses to try them, so I can't say about taste.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
I give my cats these treats for the salmon oil, and they love them. I can't tell whether it's really making a difference for their coats and skin.
Emily A.
Tarentum, PA
My cat is like my baby. She is 7yrs old and she loves these treats! Plus they make her coat very shiny!
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
My Maine Coon is so picky, but she loves these. They're nice and soft which I think helps.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What flavors do these come in?