Zuke's Natural Purrz Soft Treats uploaded by Grace B.Zuke's Natural Purrz Soft Treats uploaded by Raychel S.Zuke's Natural Purrz Soft Treats uploaded by Raychel S.

BY ZUKE'S

Purrfectly Sublime Soft Treats for Cats Natural Purrz are the perfect way to keep your kitty companion purring.  They re soft, healthy treats packed with USDA chicken, omega-3 rich fish oil and whole ground rice.  And because they re healthy, you ll feel good treating your cat to them everyday.  Your kitty will be so grateful they may even trade in knocking things off your coffee table for snuggling.  Maybe.  Feed nutritious Natural Purzz and... Fuel the Love No Wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Added Fat or By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  The same caring spirit that inspired me to create natural performance treats for my dog Zuke, goes into every bag of cat treats too.  Each tender, nutritious bite is packed with fresh meat and natural nutrients to keep your cat healthy and p see more...

• Which is your favorite Zuke's product for cats?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
My cats aren't particularly picky eaters but neither one would touch these. I thought it would be good for my cat with no teeth (she had stomatitis and had to get them removed because they were making her sick), but she actually gagged at the smell. My other cat who loves food wouldn't even get close to them.

I like the idea of all-natural pet food, but they have both decided they don't like it.

I'll stick to giving them pieces of roasted chicken when I make it. Why pay more for "natural" foods when you can make it yourself while you prepare your own dinner?
Amanda S.
My cat loves these treats and she can be a bit picky. I'm happy to give her the hip action treats made by Zukes because I know they benefit her health unlike many other brands that are filled with preservatives and ingredients that less pet friendly than their boxes make them appear.
Amanda G.
Petaluma, CA
My cat loves these treats and I feel good giving them to her because they are natural! They look good (not cheap) and my cat runs when she hears the bag. I also support local businesses and I am from Durango, Colorado where Zuke's is from. They come in little Z shapes, which is unique.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
My kitty loves these treats! They are slightly larger than regular dry treats. They are soft and gummy, but do not dry out. They are a bit more expensive than your average dry treat.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased these for my 9 month old kitten and they weren't as fresh/moist as I had hopped they'd be. Due to the size of the treat, and the fact that they were dried out, my cat had a very hard time eating it- choked/gagged a little bit. Not sure if I got a bad bag. I had heard great things about the brand.
Laura L.
Midvale, UT
My cats absolutely love these treats! And I love these treats because they are natural and I feel like it's more healthy for my kitties as opposed to most of the treats out there.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these treats! She can't get enough of them. I like that they are natural without by products and that they are chewy rather than dry
Raychel S.
My cat loves these little treats. He keeps coming back for more. He looks at me and meows when he is out. Will continue to purchase these.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Amanda G.
Petaluma, CA
Which is your favorite Zuke's product for cats?