BY ZUKE'S

Wild Rabbit Recipe Ingredient List: Rabbit, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Mikki J.
Mikki J.
Santa Fe, NM
I LOVE THESE FOR MY DOG! The only reason I give 4 stars for this recipe is because they have a strong, almost teriyaki-like smell. It makes me nauseous at times, but my dog LOVES them! She will do anything I ask her for a Zukes treat!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I love the mini size for training, so you don't always have to break up bigger treats.
Anne M. T.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
We used these with training. My pup loved them! Worth the money. I think these are high quality treats and would/have repurchase these!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
We use these for training our Rhodesian puppy. She's loves the taste and we love that they're natural and are made of wild rabbit. Average price point.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Patty F.
Patty F.
My super picky, senior yorkie goes nuts for these! I chop them into smaller portions. My dog is easily bored of most treats, but she can't get enough of these!
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
My dogs LOVE these. They are pricey for dog treats, but they aren't big, so they last a while and are good for training.