BY ZUKE'S

Wild Rabbit Recipe Ingredient List: Rabbit, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Grand Rapids
My German Shepherd absolutely loves these treats. They are perfect for training. I keep a handful in my pocket at all times. They are small so I can give her quite a bit and not worry about calories. They are a little more expensive than some treats but the quality is worth every penny.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My puppies love these! They are great for training. Cute, mini bite size pieces. I think the stink. They have this odd meaty smell to them but they love them!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Battle Creek, MI
My picky fur babies love these! And they are small and good for dogs who may struggle with being overweight! Highly recommend them!
Mikki J.
Mikki J.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE THESE FOR MY DOG! The only reason I give 4 stars for this recipe is because they have a strong, almost teriyaki-like smell. It makes me nauseous at times, but my dog LOVES them! She will do anything I ask her for a Zukes treat!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
We used these with training. My pup loved them! Worth the money. I think these are high quality treats and would/have repurchase these!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I love the mini size for training, so you don't always have to break up bigger treats.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
We use these for training our Rhodesian puppy. She's loves the taste and we love that they're natural and are made of wild rabbit. Average price point.
Patty F.
Patty F.
My super picky, senior yorkie goes nuts for these! I chop them into smaller portions. My dog is easily bored of most treats, but she can't get enough of these!
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
My dogs LOVE these. They are pricey for dog treats, but they aren't big, so they last a while and are good for training.