BY ZUKE'S

Wild Rabbit Recipe Ingredient List: Rabbit, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Lindsey W.
Catskill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are my large mutt's hands down favorite treat of all time. The scent and flavor of the rabbit absolutely drives her nuts! The size of these treats makes them the perfect option for training, or for regular on-the-go rewards for good behavior in public. The price is very fair for the amount of treats you receive in the bag, and how high quality the ingredients are. Plus, the look on my dogs face when she gets one is absolutely priceless. My only wish was that it was easier to find these in the rabbit flavor, as I often have to order them online in that variety.
Julia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So my husband has a rabbit hat. When we first rescued Snickers the Chorkie we didn't know much about her past but we knew we had to train her. To train her we set about finding training treats she seemed to respond strongly to. Chicken, meh. Cheese- take it or leave it. Then my husband got his huge Russian rabbit fur hat out of storage from his parents and put it on. This dog followed him around on her hind legs the entire time he was wearing it. We set it on the floor and she rubbed her face on it.
So we hunted Amazon and bagged her some rabbit treats for training. They workes. She loved them.
Caly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these for training my dog and she loves them. I like to buy the variety pack from Amazon that gives a good price for 6 bags. They are small enough so the dog can easily chew and still pay attention to your training session without the guilt of feeding them too much!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect training treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from. They’re also cheaper on Chewy.com!
Kelly G.
Grand Rapids
My German Shepherd absolutely loves these treats. They are perfect for training. I keep a handful in my pocket at all times. They are small so I can give her quite a bit and not worry about calories. They are a little more expensive than some treats but the quality is worth every penny.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these on amazon for an awesome price. I had never bought Zuke’s for my pup before but I couldn’t pass up the deal. He absolutely loved them. I have a mini schnauzer who can be stubborn but any time he gets done using the restroom he wastes no time and quickly runs back in to get his treat!
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are one of my dog's favorites and highly recommend them for training and for playing "find it". The smell takes a while to get used to, but my pup goes crazy for the Wild Rabbit recipe.  Like all moist treats, make sure to seal the bag up tight, because they will harden.
Mikki J.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE THESE FOR MY DOG! The only reason I give 4 stars for this recipe is because they have a strong, almost teriyaki-like smell. It makes me nauseous at times, but my dog LOVES them! She will do anything I ask her for a Zukes treat!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love these! They are great for training. Cute, mini bite size pieces. I think the stink. They have this odd meaty smell to them but they love them!
Lindsey E.
We use these for training our Rhodesian puppy. She's loves the taste and we love that they're natural and are made of wild rabbit. Average price point.