BY ZUKE'S

Roasted Pork Recipe Ingredient List: Pork, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Buy on PetCareRx
Karen James B.
Great training treats. We used these when our dog was a puppy. We took them with us to the park as well.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These worked great for training. My dog loves the way they taste. I plan to buy more of this brand.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Boston terrier loves these!!!! He knows what I'm reaching for when he hears the bag. Good value
jessica g.
Galloway, OH
We loved using these while training our puppy! He would do anything we told him for one!
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Love love love all things Zuke's!!! Our pup loves all of the treats from this line!
Jennifer M.
Great size for training. I use it for both my dogs and they love these treats!
Mimi C.
My dog loves meaty products like this one. She goes nuts when she sees the bag
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are perfect for dog training treats. They stay fresh with the zip top!
Kristen  F.
Calgary , AB
Best training treats I can find! They come in bit size so there is no need to break them down and even for the smallest dogs they are easy to chew and move on to the next command. All I have to do is open the bag and my puppy comes running.
Emily D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These Zukes mini treats are a perfect bite sized treat for your dog. My dog loves these treat and this brand. Have not had problems with this treat or brand. 2 paws up.