Zuke's Mini Naturals Roasted Pork Recipe uploaded by Jen M.

BY ZUKE'S

Roasted Pork Recipe Ingredient List: Pork, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Kera M.
Council Blfs, IA
My dogs absolutely love these treats.
They are very pickey so wasn't sure when I ordered them if they woild eat them or not ,but my dogs love them. I have small yorkies so these are the perfect size just for them.
Mellie M.
Minneapolis, MN
My 9lb dog is obsessed with these little treats. I use them for training her and because of how small they are I don't feel bad about giving her multiple in one day. She seems to love the taste and I will trust her that they taste wonderful.
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
This is the best training treat ever. The smell is potent and my puppy loves the taste! These were the best for my potty training because she was having a lot of trouble with it.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs loved these treats .. they received them in a pet gift box the first time but they loved them so much i had to buy immediately.
Jennifer C.
If my dog could talk, she would say "YUMMY!!!" These treats are great and my dog is always willing to do tricks for them. I recommend.
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
These itty bitty treats are great for a quick reward, without the calories. Just a little snack, also great for filling treat balls
Jacqueline L.
These are amazing to train dogs with, or to help watch the calories your dogs are eating if they need to lose a little weight.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Good size training treats. There good to take on the go with your dog. They have a strong pork smell but your dog will love it.
Amanda A.
Cedar Lake, IN
Although these are not the healthiest choice for a dog treat my dog loves them. Especially the peanut butter flavor.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a big dog so these don't satisfy him long but they are great when we are trying to teach him a new trick!

back