BY ZUKE'S

Roasted Pork Recipe Ingredient List: Pork, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect training treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from. They’re also cheaper on Chewy.com!
Karla P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love using these treats for training. They are the perfect size, and they are also soft enough to break apart of your pup is smaller. I also love how strong they smell, it really gets your pup's attention. I always reach for these treats.
Jennifer S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are good treats! My puppy likes them but doesn’t go crazy about them like he does when he sees his other treats! I think the only downfall is that they are just a little hard for him since he is just a puppy but as he is getting older, he is liking them more! The price is great too and you get so much for your money!
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy LOVES these treats! Perfect for training your pup. They’re a little more expensive than other training treats, but these are much better quality and worth the extra few dollars.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats! They are tiny which makes them ideal treats during training sessions. They are also low calorie so it does not make my dogs gain weight. I buy mine off Amazon and recommend these treats to any dog lovers!
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
My spoiled pups loves zukes mini naturals pork flavored. I buy them from mudbay and they are very affordable around the 5-6$ range. I use them as training treats and they last quite awhile. With a puppy with many protein allergies that are in the common treats such as chicken, turkey and beef, I love that zukes provides many flavors of novelty proteins and veggie treats that my dog can have. Before I found this brand I felt so bad not being able to give him treats
Rae Y.
Warsaw, IN
These mini Zukes natural dog treats are the perfect combination of features for a healthy dog treat with a perfect mini size for training, soft, chewiness, low calorie amount, natural ingredients and a great taste that my dog will go crazy for. I try not to buy too big of a bag because if you don't close the bag well, the treats dry out although my dog still loves them. I once used the idea someone gave of remoistening the zukes with a wet cloth, but I found that over time, it may make the zukes spoil faster as mine eventually got moldy. I would recommend making sure the seal is secure at all times after opening to ensure that the Zukes remain soft and fresh. Overall, I recommend these Zukes mini dog treats as long as the recipe, features and quality remains the same.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
We have a handsome golden Labrador retriever and he loves these treats! His favorite flavor is the peanut butter ones. We used it to train him to sit and jump and lay down and give paw and they are great for that. We get them at Petco and they are about $4-$5 depending on the size of the bag.
lindsay F.
My German Shepherd loves these treats we use them for training she also does like the lamb in the dark and they do have a rabbit as well flavor you can buy these at PetSmart there a good price they usually have them on sale as well
Kera M.
Council Blfs, IA
My dogs absolutely love these treats.
They are very pickey so wasn't sure when I ordered them if they woild eat them or not ,but my dogs love them. I have small yorkies so these are the perfect size just for them.