BY ZUKE'S #29 in Dog Food

Take your dog’s training to a tasty new level with Zuke’s® Mini Naturals®. One delicious little Mini and your dog will be ready and willing to learn all kinds of new tricks. The naturally delicious formula makes all the difference—quality protein, wholefood ingredients, and a mouthwatering taste your dog will love.

Available in 6oz and 1lb bags.

Ingredient List: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Buy on PetCareRx
  • "They are a perfect size and easy to just put in your pocket, they won't crumble so you don't have to worry about a mess in your pocket." in 13 reviews
  • "We're currently teaching our pups clicker training and using these treats (in peanut butter) to supplement the training." in 7 reviews
  • "They are small enough to fit in my pocket when I take my dog for a walk and she goes crazy for these!" in 5 reviews
Janna S.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our Chi-girls love these little mini treats and get very excited when we reach for the bag!  Perfect for any size dog for training and just the right size to not overfeed when we want to give them a little extra treat.
As another review mentioned on Zukes that they are made in US & New Zealand with domestic and imported ingredients.  However, none are sourced in China.  These are healthy treats with no harmful ingredients, coloring, etc.
We always check ingredients first using our mobile app called Safe Pet Treats.   Country of origin is being added soon!
hailey g.
my 15lb mixed breed puppy loves these!! i love Zukes because of their all natural ingredients, so when i saw they sold them in chicken. I knew i had to buy them. My dog is obsessed with these, which makes them perfect for training, or if you just want to give them a sweet treat. They are pretty affordable and lasted longer than I thought they would. I would definitely recommend giving these or any other Zukes products a try.
Natalie J.
These are absolutely perfect size for training and potty treats. The only other treats I've been able to find that are small like this are Bill jacks and something else, which I didn't like because they smell horrible and have a lot of questionable ingredients unlike these. Plus these come in multiple flavors unlike those and have minimal ingredients. My dog really loves them.
Kat G.
Newport News, VA
I have an Australian Shepherd in a townhouse. I have to get pretty creative about how to get out her energy and these training treats are the perfect size to play "treat fetch" up and down the stairs. They smell really strong so that Yeti can search and find the treats when I throw them and the low calories make me feel confident that I am not hurting her health.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Frenchie loves these so much that he has learned to catch them in his mouth if I throw one to him. Buster loves these treats and it quickly met my expectations. You can feed these to a puppy in training. These treats are what I used to train Buster and now he sits, stays, shakes, talks, catches, and drops it with my command.
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great treats for training. They are small so you don't have to worry about too many while teaching pup new things. Only 4 stars though because my pup would lose interest after a while until I brought out the "good treats" to continue training. Riley is a1 year old - 40 lb - Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler)
I used these all the time when she was younger especially for house breaking. The small bag was perfect to keep in a coat pocket while on walks and quickly give her a great every time she did her business outside.
I absolutely loooove these for my dog, and he absolutely loves them too! We're at the point with this treat that he runs when he hears the bag open. We alternate between tho flavor and the peanut butter flavor of Zukes, but he definitely loves the chicken flavor. They are low calorie, so he's able to eat plenty. I use them for training, on top of his dry food, or just for a random snack. They're about $8-$10 depending on the bag size, but lately I've been able to find a bigger bag (almost 2 pounds) from Pet Supplies Plus for half the price of what I pay for a smaller bag from Petco. I'll definitely continue to buy these treats for my dog. :)
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought these because I found a sale. I didn't notice they were more like training treats. But they are perfect for my chihuahua and Pekingese mix they love them! They see the yellow bag and go crazy for them. I try to get them different flavors when they run out and every one they love! Great Product!
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
My dogs love these treats! They get so excited when we get the bag out. They’re the best when training dogs because of they are bite size. We have used the treats when training both of our pup. Highly recommend.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best little treats i've ever! When I took Spencer to his puppy training class, the trainer recommended Zukes. I'm big into couponing so i'll purchase as many bags as I can when they go on sale only because he loves them that much! The little guy is almost 4 now so thats a whole lot of zukes.
Raquel L.
What's your dogs favorite flavor. Where do you purchase it.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these soft?
Kerri K.
Clinton, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be a good and affordable product for my yourkie? Being she's so tiny I'm worried about her little teeth
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these treats hard and crunchy or soft and chewy?
Ryan F.
Trumbull, CT
Are these good for little dogs? I have a pug and sometimes he can't always eat the things that bigger dogs can. It upsets his stomach.