BY ZUKE'S #22 in Dog Food

Take your dog’s training to a tasty new level with Zuke’s® Mini Naturals®. One delicious little Mini and your dog will be ready and willing to learn all kinds of new tricks. The naturally delicious formula makes all the difference—quality protein, wholefood ingredients, and a mouthwatering taste your dog will love.

Available in 6oz and 1lb bags.

Ingredient List: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Buy on PETCO
  • "They are a perfect size and easy to just put in your pocket, they won't crumble so you don't have to worry about a mess in your pocket." in 13 reviews
  • "We're currently teaching our pups clicker training and using these treats (in peanut butter) to supplement the training." in 7 reviews
  • "They are small enough to fit in my pocket when I take my dog for a walk and she goes crazy for these!" in 5 reviews
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great treats for training. They are small so you don't have to worry about too many while teaching pup new things. Only 4 stars though because my pup would lose interest after a while until I brought out the "good treats" to continue training. Riley is a1 year old - 40 lb - Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler)
I used these all the time when she was younger especially for house breaking. The small bag was perfect to keep in a coat pocket while on walks and quickly give her a great every time she did her business outside.
Caitlin B.
Chicago
These are perfect training treats for my golden retriever... I am a professional photographer and take a ton of photos of my dog for his Instagram account, so I use these all the time to put him in position for pictures and they work like a charm. I also don't have to worry about over feeding him because they are small enough that he can have multiple in one sitting! They worked great on training him as a puppy, too. Such a good treat!
M. Z.
Wichita, KS
We love Zuke's! We have 5 dogs, 3 large (Pitbulls) and 2 small (Rat Terrier/Italian Greyhound and Rat Terrier/Chihuahua) dogs and they really are appealing to all of them, they go crazy for them and they have the best manners and tricks when they know they are getting them. We bought ours at PetSmart and they were a good price. We have bought various flavors and the dogs have enjoyed all of them, especially the Peanut Butter flavor. We will be buying again and would recommend these to anyone!
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
This 5 star treat review comes from a long time volunteer at a dog shelter working with dogs of all sizes and temperaments as well as the parent of 2 dogs: a 30 pound American Staffordshire Terrier Mix and a 17 pound JRT/Boston/Beagle mix. I simply adore these treats! They're small and incredibly smelly which makes them spectacular for training. I can till a bait bag with these and have a whole pack around me sitting and waiting within seconds. They might be magic in that way. I would buy these again and again and again. A generous donor has given our shelter an entire case of bags so we're set for a while, and I always keep a bag of them stocked at home. Easily the best treats on the planet.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Frenchie loves these so much that he has learned to catch them in his mouth if I throw one to him. Buster loves these treats and it quickly met my expectations. You can feed these to a puppy in training. These treats are what I used to train Buster and now he sits, stays, shakes, talks, catches, and drops it with my command.
I absolutely loooove these for my dog, and he absolutely loves them too! We're at the point with this treat that he runs when he hears the bag open. We alternate between tho flavor and the peanut butter flavor of Zukes, but he definitely loves the chicken flavor. They are low calorie, so he's able to eat plenty. I use them for training, on top of his dry food, or just for a random snack. They're about $8-$10 depending on the bag size, but lately I've been able to find a bigger bag (almost 2 pounds) from Pet Supplies Plus for half the price of what I pay for a smaller bag from Petco. I'll definitely continue to buy these treats for my dog. :)
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought these because I found a sale. I didn't notice they were more like training treats. But they are perfect for my chihuahua and Pekingese mix they love them! They see the yellow bag and go crazy for them. I try to get them different flavors when they run out and every one they love! Great Product!
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best little treats i've ever! When I took Spencer to his puppy training class, the trainer recommended Zukes. I'm big into couponing so i'll purchase as many bags as I can when they go on sale only because he loves them that much! The little guy is almost 4 now so thats a whole lot of zukes.
Lynn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These small bites are still too large for a toy size puppy. These can be cut smaller. They have quality ingredients and I’m ok feeding these to my dog. I’ve used them in training classes as they are soft treats. They come in several flavors. I believe that they have 3 calories per piece.
Erin N.
Chicago
We love these treats! They are perfect for training g, come in a variety of yummy flavors, and my puppy loves them. We keep them in a little container to take on walks to encourage good behavior, and use them as potty treats. Only around 3 calories, so you aren’t overloading your puppy
Raquel L.
What's your dogs favorite flavor. Where do you purchase it.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Are these soft?
Kerri K.
Clinton, AR
Would this be a good and affordable product for my yourkie? Being she's so tiny I'm worried about her little teeth
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these treats hard and crunchy or soft and chewy?
Ryan F.
Trumbull, CT
Are these good for little dogs? I have a pug and sometimes he can't always eat the things that bigger dogs can. It upsets his stomach.