BY ZUKE'S #2 in Dog Food

Take your dog’s training to a tasty new level with Zuke’s® Mini Naturals®. One delicious little Mini and your dog will be ready and willing to learn all kinds of new tricks. The naturally delicious formula makes all the difference—quality protein, wholefood ingredients, and a mouthwatering taste your dog will love.

Available in 6oz and 1lb bags.

Ingredient List: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

• does this have wheat??3 Answers
  • Would this be a good and affordable product for my yourkie? Being ...11 Answers
  • Are these really worth the price ?2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "They are a perfect size and easy to just put in your pocket, they won't crumble so you don't have to worry about a mess in your pocket." in 13 reviews
  • "We're currently teaching our pups clicker training and using these treats (in peanut butter) to supplement the training." in 7 reviews
  • "They are small enough to fit in my pocket when I take my dog for a walk and she goes crazy for these!" in 5 reviews
China W.
China W.
We always have a stock of Zuke's in our house! My favorite part of them is that they won't get crumbs in your pocket if you bring some with you on a walk or for training. Because of how small they are, my large 76lbs pup will sometimes "choke" on them (he coughs and is otherwise fine), but I only feed these to him under my supervision so I don't feel like they pose a serious danger. I also love how many flavors they have. We've tried chicken, peanut butter, rabbit, and salmon and our pup loved them all!
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Both of my dogs are usually very picky when it comes to treats but they seem to love these! I also use these treats as a reward when i train them take them out for walks, hikes, dog parks. Both of my dogs usually get either a skin reaction with certain treats but with the Zukes natural dog treats there is no problem. I also try to get them the best treats out there and these treats are pretty amazing because they are natural and they have few ingredients.
meg n.
meg n.
I bought these for my puppy after another brand of treats were upsetting her stomach. These were on sale for a good price at my pet store and had different sizes so I decided to get a small bag for her to try. She loves them! They have a few different variety of flavors and even have Halloween seasonal treats in this brand! She hasn't had any stomach aches from these and are small so you don't have to worry about the treat being too big
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
My doggies love these! I really try to get dog treats that have the best ingredients in them to prevent my dogs from having digestive problems and these are the best! You can get a huge 1lb bag from amazon for about ~$7-9 dollars which is a really good deal. I like using these to have my pups do tricks or to put them in treat balls to keep them preoccupied. I've tried almost all the flavors and they love them all!
Bea B.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
These are great treats for training your dog. I used them a lot when I was training my dog to use the bathroom outside versus inside. They are also a great way to help your dog remain calm when they need to take an oral medication or get ear drops put in their ears for an infection. I would highly recommend these small treats as a training treat for dogs. They are truly wonderful and they seem to be pretty tasty.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Pet Lover Expert
I bought these for my dog at Cabela's and she loves them! I believe I got the chicken flavor. She gets SO excited whenever I pull the bag out! I will definitely buy again! I usually give her about 4 -6 pieces at a time just because of her size. The price is worth it, the bag is a decent size and lasts quite a while! They were about 5$ so for sure a wise investment
Ali C.
Ali C.
I have a Chihuahua mix and she is completely food motivated. These are a great size treat for her. She likes the taste and she is fairly picky- she prefers some of the other meats from zukes more though. The treats are very small, so I can give her more of them which thrills her- which makes me happy as well. It also means more treats in the bag, which is a plus.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My yorkie loves these! She has sensitive skin and can have coat issues depending on what she eats and she also has a food allergy so she mainly sticks to grain free treats.
These are treats that she absolutely loves! They honestly don't smell the best but that doesn't stop her. She can be pretty picky but we've tried Wild Rabbiy and Salmon and she looooves both!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, Ca
Great treats for puppy training!! I have a 7month old husky and he enjoys eating these. The smell to me is very strong but I mean if my dog loves it than its okay lol These are small but they can be kinda hard for a 2month old puppy to chew from so he might just swollow instead. The price and amount is reasonable. Overall great product :)
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
My French bulldog is very selective about her food and even treats. These bite-sized peanut butter Zukes treats are one of her favorites that she will always be willing to eat. They're a perfect size to drop into her IQ ball too, and because they're so tiny, they're a smart portion size to use as a reward for good behavior and tricks.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
What's your dogs favorite flavor. Where do you purchase it.
Kerri F.
Kerri F.
Clinton, AR
Would this be a good and affordable product for my yourkie? Being she's so tiny I'm worried about her little teeth
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Are these treats hard and crunchy or soft and chewy?
Linda I.
Linda I.
Morganton, NC
Are these good for all dogs? And how about small dogs under 5lbs.
Ryan F.
Ryan F.
Trumbull, CT
Are these good for little dogs? I have a pug and sometimes he can't always eat the things that bigger dogs can. It upsets his stomach.