BY ZUKE'S #4 in Dog Food

Take your dog’s training to a tasty new level with Zuke’s® Mini Naturals®. One delicious little Mini and your dog will be ready and willing to learn all kinds of new tricks. The naturally delicious formula makes all the difference—quality protein, wholefood ingredients, and a mouthwatering taste your dog will love.

Available in 6oz and 1lb bags.

Ingredient List: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Zuke's Mini Naturals Roasted Chicken Recipe
  • "They are a perfect size and easy to just put in your pocket, they won't crumble so you don't have to worry about a mess in your pocket." in 13 reviews
  • "We're currently teaching our pups clicker training and using these treats (in peanut butter) to supplement the training." in 7 reviews
  • "They are small enough to fit in my pocket when I take my dog for a walk and she goes crazy for these!" in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our Frenchie LOVES these treats! We love them because they have good ingredients and are small and perfect treats for training (in moderation of course) We’ve has our frenchie 4 months now and we are just now finishing up the first bag! Totally recommend for a quality, price and convenience!
Cassy N.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My pup loves Zukes and goes nuts over them. I can train him with these treats guilt free since they're low calorie and natural. They're a little pricey for dog treats but I don't mind buying them. I recommend them to friends with new pups.
Janna S.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our Chi-girls love these little mini treats and get very excited when we reach for the bag!  Perfect for any size dog for training and just the right size to not overfeed when we want to give them a little extra treat.
As another review mentioned on Zukes that they are made in US & New Zealand with domestic and imported ingredients.  However, none are sourced in China.  These are healthy treats with no harmful ingredients, coloring, etc.
We always check ingredients first using our mobile app called Safe Pet Treats.   Country of origin is being added soon!
Lindsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
My little guy loves Zuke's treats. He is pretty picky about what he will eat and literally spits some treats out. He is always happy to get Zuke's though! Great ingredients, high quality
hailey g.
my 15lb mixed breed puppy loves these!! i love Zukes because of their all natural ingredients, so when i saw they sold them in chicken. I knew i had to buy them. My dog is obsessed with these, which makes them perfect for training, or if you just want to give them a sweet treat. They are pretty affordable and lasted longer than I thought they would. I would definitely recommend giving these or any other Zukes products a try.
Nicole C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these tiny chewy Zuke's treats in every flavor and I love that they are small/low calorie, so they are great for training. I think they are a good value, as they don't seem very expensive but the company uses quality ingredients and limited ingredient recipes. There are no funky ingredients in these treats (like, something I wouldn't personally eat). I highly recommend these treats for your dog.
Kat G.
Yorktown, VA
I have an Australian Shepherd in a townhouse. I have to get pretty creative about how to get out her energy and these training treats are the perfect size to play "treat fetch" up and down the stairs. They smell really strong so that Yeti can search and find the treats when I throw them and the low calories make me feel confident that I am not hurting her health.
Bri F.
Purchased at: PETCO
Love how small and bite sized these are! Perfect for training purposes, which quickly became my puppy's favorite time of the day. Unfortunately she broke into and consumed an entire bag while I was gone for a couple hours... thankfully each bite was about 3 calories each, so not exactly an entire meal but more than enough little bits were consumed!
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great treats for training. They are small so you don't have to worry about too many while teaching pup new things. Only 4 stars though because my pup would lose interest after a while until I brought out the "good treats" to continue training. Riley is a1 year old - 40 lb - Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler)
I used these all the time when she was younger especially for house breaking. The small bag was perfect to keep in a coat pocket while on walks and quickly give her a great every time she did her business outside.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best little treats i've ever! When I took Spencer to his puppy training class, the trainer recommended Zukes. I'm big into couponing so i'll purchase as many bags as I can when they go on sale only because he loves them that much! The little guy is almost 4 now so thats a whole lot of zukes.
Raquel L.
What's your dogs favorite flavor. Where do you purchase it.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these soft?
Kerri K.
Clinton, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be a good and affordable product for my yourkie? Being she's so tiny I'm worried about her little teeth
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these treats hard and crunchy or soft and chewy?
Ryan F.
Trumbull, CT
Are these good for little dogs? I have a pug and sometimes he can't always eat the things that bigger dogs can. It upsets his stomach.