BY ZUKE'S #6 in Dog Food

Treats! Nothing in the English language can perk up a dog's ears quite like the word treats. That's where Zukes Mini Naturals Moist Miniature Treats Peanut Butter come in. Every bite is packed with the taste of real peanut butter, while the fun-to-feed size keeps their tails wagging for more. And because Zukes Mini Naturals Moist Miniature Treats Peanut Butter are only 3 calories, dog trainers agree it makes them the perfect treat for training. So now you can teach your dog to jump through hoops without making him too fat to fit through them. Feed Zukes Mini Naturals Moist Miniature Treats Peanut Butter and Fuel the Love. Small size - the perfect training treat for adult dogs or puppies! Delicious, soft, semi-moist texture Low calorie - At only 3 calories each, Minis are great for small dogs, big dogs and big dogs who could be smaller! Made with high quality proteins and grains and enriched with vitamins and minerals Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables Healthy, Natural dog treat Free of wheat, corn and soy Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products Ingredients: Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Peanut Butter, Malted Barley, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Tapioca, Canola Oil, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). see more...

• Does anyone else's dog love this great too?5 Answers
Alyx L.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog goes wild for these treats, which is great because training is always and on-going process in this house with us always looking for something else to teach him. And they don’t contain any poultry, which is another plus when your dog is sensitive to poultry and nearly every dog treat and food imaginable comes with some kind of poultry packed inside of it.
Trish M.
Mastic Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua happens to be allergic to well, almost everything. But these she has been able to have and so far she hasn't had any adverse reactions to them. Not to mention the fact that they're small enough that I don't feel too guilty giving her more than one at a time.
Heather H.
These treats are tiny and amazing for training my dog. She loves the taste of them and I can give her plenty of them before it’s too much for her. This is a great way to train my dog without over feeding her. I would recommend these treats to anyone training their pup.
Amanda M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these treats! I love that they’re natural and more healthy than most dog treats. The peanut butter flavor is my dog’s favorite, but he also enjoys the rabbit. I’ve repurchased several times in the past two years and will continue to do so!
hailey g.
my 15lb mixed puppy loves these!! i’ve repurchased about x10 times. they don’t smell too bad as opposed to some other treats on the market!! my dog loves these and their small size make it considerably easier to train with her. i also LOVE how it uses natural ingredients. i would definitely recommend these for any dog owner.
Minta T.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have 5 rescue pups .... all smaller breeds & a couple have soft mouths. They absolutely love ZUKES minis. I love that I do not feel bad for giving them ZUKES throughout the day/nite. These treats are healthy, not stinky & the perfect size to incentivize behaviours.
Dani W.
Germantown, MD
My dog loves these! He isn’t picky with treats, but the size of these are perfect because I can reward him often with them. I stay away from Milk Bone’s and stick to Zuke’s mini naturals. They also don’t leave scent or residue on my own hands which is a plus for me.
Talisa G.
Santa Paula, CA
My youngest dog has a very sensitive belly and trying to find treat for her was so difficult. I was recommended Zuke's by a coworker so I decided to try them out. Once she had her first one it was hard to keep her away from the bag. A must buy for any dog!
Kristin R.
Lebanon
All of my dogs have loved these treats! They are perfectly sized for training. I haven’t discovered any cons as of yet. Great for any size dog, including puppies and small dogs. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a quality treat.
Sarah R.
Littleton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect little treat for being out and about or for training. It’s a good value for a more natural treat. They can get stale/ hard if you don’t zip the pouch properly, so make sure you close it! My pup loves these treats and are always needed when we are on a trip!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone else's dog love this great too?