BY ZUKE'S

Take your dog’s training to a tasty new level with Zuke’s® Mini Naturals®. One delicious little Mini and your dog will be ready and willing to learn all kinds of new tricks. The naturally delicious formula makes all the difference—quality protein, wholefood ingredients, and a mouthwatering taste your dog will love.

Available in 6oz and 1lb bags.

Ingredient List: Duck, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Our puppy looooves these treats! They are excellent for training since they are small, pups gobble them right up! We also put them in his Kong with Kong filling as an extra little treat.
Kaitlyn K.
Love all the mini naturals treats!!! They are a great size for training, and the pup loves them! She loves moist treats too, so these are perfect!!
Dayna E.
Royal Oak, MI
My dog loves these. Great size for training. He currently loves the Duck flavor, will have to try more flavors next.
Teale F.
Tallahassee, FL
Our puppy LOVES these! They're low calorie, high level treats and you can even just shake the bag and our puppy comes running! She loves all their flavors but the wild game ones like the duck recipe are her absolute favorites!
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My dog goes absolutely wild for these. They're great training treats for her. I can give her a couple of handfuls per day on top of her meals and she hasn't gained any weight. Although, she is a large dog (great pyrenees mix) so I might not recommend feeding too many to a smaller dog.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I love that I can use these for trick training with my dog without worrying too much about her calorie intake. She likes the duck flavor a lot, but I think it might be a littttttle too rich for her tummy as she did have a little loose stool after eating it.
Jessica O.
Endicott, NY
My pomeranian loves these, especially the roasted duck ones. usually have a little bag of them in my car so she can have treats when she goes to the vet every week as she has congestive heart failure. she always gets so excited over them
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
My dog is a fan of these, even though they're small he still has to chew them which is good he isn't just scarfing them down! The duck flavor has a really powerful scent, which is good for the dog...interesting for the one who's keeping the treats in their pocket. The size is really perfect for training.
Samantha M.
These worked very well on my puppy. He is now potty trained because I saw these at petsmart. Thought it was worth a try and tried them out and it got him to do what he needed to do out of the house. I love these treats because they are tiny and easy to chew!
Lauren F.
Asbury Park, NJ
My dog is a lover of zukes. While many treats are unhealthy, zukes aren't terrible for dogs. They have less fat and less carbs. My dog enjoys these treats !