Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Tonya P.Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
Kathy F.
N Riverside, IL
I can't say enough about Zuke's products! They are healthy with natural and safe ingredients. My dogs love these. They are the best treats out there.They are just awesome
Anna B.
Alexandria, VA
We often use these with our dog, who loves all Zuke products. They are great because they can be given as a larger "treat", or can easily be broken up into smaller treats for training sessions.
Shannon C.
Zukes is a new favorite treat. It's so tiny that's it's perfect as a treat for the kennel or doing tricks. Bonus: they are so little they last a long time!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
The thing I love with Zuke's is their flavor options. The Lil' Links are similar to the HipAction ones, where you can break them up. My lab loves them!
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog loves these Zuke's treats. Though he's a big dog, I feel like they are small for him but good for training and they are always soft and fresh.
Samie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these from training treats to all kinds of different things. They're easy to break up so you can give smaller pieces and they smell good too.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
They are awesome! I break these up into smaller treats for the dogs in my group-walk and they don't crumble apart like the other treats do!
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
My shih tzu Tubby .. LOVES these !!! After I give him one he's always trying to get more. I love how healthy they are for him.
Chelsey M.
delray beach, FL
Marlin - my pup would have to agree with my 5 star rating! He loves these little treats. We get them in our monthly pup box.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
Zukes is an awesome treat brand! My guys love these for training and I wouldn't use anything else. Awesome ingredients!