Add a Photo

By ZUKE'S
#594 in Dog Food
Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat.
Photo (1)
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
I had been searching for treats for my dogs that did not include non-nutritive additives. This was more difficult than expected as most grocery store treats include Propylene Glycol a derivative of Ethylene Glycol (from anti-freeze). Not only are Zukes a healthy, USA made product, they are also a big hit with my pups! I will definitely purchase again!
Nic O.
Nic O.
Puppy loves these! I cut the links into pieces so he gets "more" and when it's all done he comes back for more! Ahah
Emily D.
Emily D.
My dog loves these. So far my dog has always loved everything from this brand. Highly recommend.
Yannis N.
Yannis N.
Richmond
These are my dogs FAVOURITE treats! They are great for training and also they are great sizes too!