Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
DALY CITY, CA
They are awesome! I break these up into smaller treats for the dogs in my group-walk and they don't crumble apart like the other treats do!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links! When it is time to kennel up, she always goes to stand by the pantry to receive her Lil' Link. I love Zuke's treats because they are natural, tasty, and affordable. Plus, Zuke's is a big supporter of pet cancer research and awareness.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Wilmington , NC
My two puppies love these treats. They are great for training and I love how healthy they are for my pups!
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception. These ones are chewier so don't try to use these as a training treat unless you want the dog to stop and work on the treat. Ours usually takes his treat and walks away to go chew on it.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
I had been searching for treats for my dogs that did not include non-nutritive additives. This was more difficult than expected as most grocery store treats include Propylene Glycol a derivative of Ethylene Glycol (from anti-freeze). Not only are Zukes a healthy, USA made product, they are also a big hit with my pups! I will definitely purchase again!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Nacogdoches, TX
My dog loves these. They are just the right size for our Dachshund. Can't wait to try all the other flavors.
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
Zukes is an awesome treat brand! My guys love these for training and I wouldn't use anything else. Awesome ingredients!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves this stuff!!! I make sure whenever I buy any dog food related or even toys that they are not made in china since we all heard about the recall on dog food etc... but these are american made so that is why I got them for my dog. he absolutely love it!!! it comes in thin slices of jerky so it's good to use when you want to teach/train your dog =)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Zukes is a new favorite treat. It's so tiny that's it's perfect as a treat for the kennel or doing tricks. Bonus: they are so little they last a long time!
tammy b.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
My 50lb mutt loves these! I wanted something that was easy to carry in my pocket all the time that was soft but wouldn't fall apart and small enough that she could gobble easily while walking. I usually break these in half when I treat, but they fit the bill perfectly.