Add a Photo

By ZUKE'S
#518 in Dog Food
Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat.
Photo (1)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX

My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links! When it is time to kennel up, she always goes to stand by the pantry to receive her Lil' Link. I love Zuke's treats because they are natural, tasty, and affordable. Plus, Zuke's is a big supporter of pet cancer research and awareness.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Wilmington, NC

My two puppies love these treats. They are great for training and I love how healthy they are for my pups!
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA

Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception. These ones are chewier so don't try to use these as a training treat unless you want the dog to stop and work on the treat. Ours usually takes his treat and walks away to go chew on it.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.

I had been searching for treats for my dogs that did not include non-nutritive additives. This was more difficult than expected as most grocery store treats include Propylene Glycol a derivative of Ethylene Glycol (from anti-freeze). Not only are Zukes a healthy, USA made product, they are also a big hit with my pups! I will definitely purchase again!

Join Now