Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Tonya P.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links! When it is time to kennel up, she always goes to stand by the pantry to receive her Lil' Link. I love Zuke's treats because they are natural, tasty, and affordable. Plus, Zuke's is a big supporter of pet cancer research and awareness.
Paula S.
Nacogdoches, TX
My dog loves these. They are just the right size for our Dachshund. Can't wait to try all the other flavors.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
My 50lb mutt loves these! I wanted something that was easy to carry in my pocket all the time that was soft but wouldn't fall apart and small enough that she could gobble easily while walking. I usually break these in half when I treat, but they fit the bill perfectly.
Anna B.
Alexandria, VA
We often use these with our dog, who loves all Zuke products. They are great because they can be given as a larger "treat", or can easily be broken up into smaller treats for training sessions.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
Zukes is an awesome treat brand! My guys love these for training and I wouldn't use anything else. Awesome ingredients!
Kathy F.
N Riverside, IL
I can't say enough about Zuke's products! They are healthy with natural and safe ingredients. My dogs love these. They are the best treats out there.They are just awesome
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves this stuff!!! I make sure whenever I buy any dog food related or even toys that they are not made in china since we all heard about the recall on dog food etc... but these are american made so that is why I got them for my dog. he absolutely love it!!! it comes in thin slices of jerky so it's good to use when you want to teach/train your dog =)
Shannon C.
Zukes is a new favorite treat. It's so tiny that's it's perfect as a treat for the kennel or doing tricks. Bonus: they are so little they last a long time!
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
They are awesome! I break these up into smaller treats for the dogs in my group-walk and they don't crumble apart like the other treats do!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
The thing I love with Zuke's is their flavor options. The Lil' Links are similar to the HipAction ones, where you can break them up. My lab loves them!