Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
Kim D.
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves this stuff!!! I make sure whenever I buy any dog food related or even toys that they are not made in china since we all heard about the recall on dog food etc... but these are american made so that is why I got them for my dog. he absolutely love it!!! it comes in thin slices of jerky so it's good to use when you want to teach/train your dog =)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Alexandria, VA
We often use these with our dog, who loves all Zuke products. They are great because they can be given as a larger "treat", or can easily be broken up into smaller treats for training sessions.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Wilmington , NC
My two puppies love these treats. They are great for training and I love how healthy they are for my pups!
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception. These ones are chewier so don't try to use these as a training treat unless you want the dog to stop and work on the treat. Ours usually takes his treat and walks away to go chew on it.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
I had been searching for treats for my dogs that did not include non-nutritive additives. This was more difficult than expected as most grocery store treats include Propylene Glycol a derivative of Ethylene Glycol (from anti-freeze). Not only are Zukes a healthy, USA made product, they are also a big hit with my pups! I will definitely purchase again!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Zukes is a new favorite treat. It's so tiny that's it's perfect as a treat for the kennel or doing tricks. Bonus: they are so little they last a long time!
tammy b.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
My 50lb mutt loves these! I wanted something that was easy to carry in my pocket all the time that was soft but wouldn't fall apart and small enough that she could gobble easily while walking. I usually break these in half when I treat, but they fit the bill perfectly.
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
N Riverside, IL
I can't say enough about Zuke's products! They are healthy with natural and safe ingredients. My dogs love these. They are the best treats out there.They are just awesome
Britt C.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
The thing I love with Zuke's is their flavor options. The Lil' Links are similar to the HipAction ones, where you can break them up. My lab loves them!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
They are awesome! I break these up into smaller treats for the dogs in my group-walk and they don't crumble apart like the other treats do!