Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Tonya P.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
Jennica B.
My dogs adore the flavor of these, but they are a little large for the purpose of learning tricks. They are actually kind of large for my 5 lbs dog, even though she takes them down like a champ. I was still worried they'd choke her, so I break this kind up before giving them to the dogs. I don't think these last as long because of the size, so I would recommend smaller ones if you don't have a large dog.
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
Our dog, Kidd LOVES everything Zukes. The links are his absolute favorite. He's a 3 year old pointer Mix who has hard time putting on weight, so he gets treat pretty often. This is probably my favorite treat brand because they are affordable and healthy. My parents 12 year old yellow lab also gets zukes treats. Plus, they are made in the USA!
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog loves this stuff!!! I make sure whenever I buy any dog food related or even toys that they are not made in china since we all heard about the recall on dog food etc... but these are american made so that is why I got them for my dog. he absolutely love it!!! it comes in thin slices of jerky so it's good to use when you want to teach/train your dog =)
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links! When it is time to kennel up, she always goes to stand by the pantry to receive her Lil' Link. I love Zuke's treats because they are natural, tasty, and affordable. Plus, Zuke's is a big supporter of pet cancer research and awareness.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception. These ones are chewier so don't try to use these as a training treat unless you want the dog to stop and work on the treat. Ours usually takes his treat and walks away to go chew on it.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Our dog loves these Zuke's treats. Though he's a big dog, I feel like they are small for him but good for training and they are always soft and fresh.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
My 50lb mutt loves these! I wanted something that was easy to carry in my pocket all the time that was soft but wouldn't fall apart and small enough that she could gobble easily while walking. I usually break these in half when I treat, but they fit the bill perfectly.
Kathy F.
N Riverside, IL
I can't say enough about Zuke's products! They are healthy with natural and safe ingredients. My dogs love these. They are the best treats out there.They are just awesome
Shannon C.
Zukes is a new favorite treat. It's so tiny that's it's perfect as a treat for the kennel or doing tricks. Bonus: they are so little they last a long time!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
The thing I love with Zuke's is their flavor options. The Lil' Links are similar to the HipAction ones, where you can break them up. My lab loves them!