Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Tonya P.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
Linden W.
One of my dogs loves these, the other
..... not so much. Different strokes for different folks i guess. I will continue to repurchase these for my one dog who loves them. I would definitely recommend this as long as your pup is not a picky eater.
rachel n.
Cooper, Texas
Great should try i loved this buy this great product kinda pricey but a must try i even use this on my kids and they love this everyone needs this cookie loves these
Tina C.
My pup LOVES these treats because they’re tasty. I love them because they’re small in size, so I don’t feel like I’m giving him too much. Bought a pack off amazon to try and have continued to buy again since then
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
This brand is awesome. I️ have 2 dogs and one is really picky about food. But she loves these. And they’re low in calories, so I️ don’t feel guilty about giving my dogs a little something extra during the day.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
These are definitely our favorite dog treats.  Easy to carry around on walks and they have helped us train our dogs.  Both of our dogs love these treats and they're fairly healthy.  Also, they are pretty small so we like the portion size and we arent feeding our dogs huge treats.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
My dog likes these just fine. But for the amount you get, they are too expensive. The bag was only about half full when it came in the mail. I wouldn't have bought them if I had know how little you get in the bag
Lisa D.
Jennings
Zuke's Lil' Links is perfect for my yorkies. It's the tasty right size. They sure love them. I have small 3-5 lb dogs, petite. I purchase at petsmart, Petco
And chewy.com I will buy again
Amber M.
Ormond Beach, FL
They made with great ingredients, but they give my dog a tummy ache. Perhaps it's just him, but I'm thinking there's an ingredient in here that doesn't sit well with his stomach. Fairly priced.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
My huskies love this!!! It's affordable and it really is such a treat for them . Our huskies are medium sized dogs and our basset hound is also about medium size and he loves this as well. I will definitely buy again.
Breanna R.
Dublin, OH
We LOVE everything about these treats! They are amazing. We started with the minis to train our puppy and they worked miracles. To be honest these were the only treats that she prefers still to this day.