Add a Photo

By ZUKE'S
#518 in Dog Food
Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat.
Photo (1)
Jennica B.
Jennica B.

My dogs adore the flavor of these, but they are a little large for the purpose of learning tricks. They are actually kind of large for my 5 lbs dog, even though she takes them down like a champ. I was still worried they'd choke her, so I break this kind up before giving them to the dogs. I don't think these last as long because of the size, so I would recommend smaller ones if you don't have a large dog.
Linden W.
Linden W.

One of my dogs loves these, the other
..... not so much. Different strokes for different folks i guess. I will continue to repurchase these for my one dog who loves them. I would definitely recommend this as long as your pup is not a picky eater.
rachel n.
rachel n.
Cooper, Texas

Great should try i loved this buy this great product kinda pricey but a must try i even use this on my kids and they love this everyone needs this cookie loves these
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead

Our dog loves these Zuke's treats. Though he's a big dog, I feel like they are small for him but good for training and they are always soft and fresh.
Katrena g.
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI

My shih tzu Tubby .. LOVES these !!! After I give him one he's always trying to get more. I love how healthy they are for him.
Nic O.
Nic O.

Puppy loves these! I cut the links into pieces so he gets "more" and when it's all done he comes back for more! Ahah
Emily D.
Emily D.

My dog loves these. So far my dog has always loved everything from this brand. Highly recommend.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

These are a fantastic small treat option! Healthy and soft, my basset loves them!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
East Lansing, MI

Our dog, Kidd LOVES everything Zukes. The links are his absolute favorite. He's a 3 year old pointer Mix who has hard time putting on weight, so he gets treat pretty often. This is probably my favorite treat brand because they are affordable and healthy. My parents 12 year old yellow lab also gets zukes treats. Plus, they are made in the USA!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA

They are awesome! I break these up into smaller treats for the dogs in my group-walk and they don't crumble apart like the other treats do!

Join Now