Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Katrena g.Zuke's Lil' Links uploaded by Tonya P.

BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Chicken & Apple Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy. Real Chicken Is #1 Ingredient Lil Links are made with real chicken, apples and tasty herbs. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors Never any mystery meats, by-product meals, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Our dog loves everything Zuke's makes, these are no exception." in 3 reviews
  • "he absolutely love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "My 11 month old Jack Russell mix goes crazy for Zuke's Lil' Links!" in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from. They’re also cheaper on Chewy.com!
Shannon G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love any of the Zuke’s treat products! My dog really loves the meaty consistency of their treats and the size is perfect for training. Will continue to order and reccomend to all of my friends and family
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
These are definitely our favorite dog treats.  Easy to carry around on walks and they have helped us train our dogs.  Both of our dogs love these treats and they're fairly healthy.  Also, they are pretty small so we like the portion size and we arent feeding our dogs huge treats.
Tina C.
My pup LOVES these treats because they’re tasty. I love them because they’re small in size, so I don’t feel like I’m giving him too much. Bought a pack off amazon to try and have continued to buy again since then
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
My dog likes these just fine. But for the amount you get, they are too expensive. The bag was only about half full when it came in the mail. I wouldn't have bought them if I had know how little you get in the bag
Lisa D.
Jennings
Zuke's Lil' Links is perfect for my yorkies. It's the tasty right size. They sure love them. I have small 3-5 lb dogs, petite. I purchase at petsmart, Petco
And chewy.com I will buy again
Amber M.
Ormond Beach, FL
They made with great ingredients, but they give my dog a tummy ache. Perhaps it's just him, but I'm thinking there's an ingredient in here that doesn't sit well with his stomach. Fairly priced.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My huskies love this!!! It's affordable and it really is such a treat for them . Our huskies are medium sized dogs and our basset hound is also about medium size and he loves this as well. I will definitely buy again.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is awesome. I️ have 2 dogs and one is really picky about food. But she loves these. And they’re low in calories, so I️ don’t feel guilty about giving my dogs a little something extra during the day.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs go crazy for these! We got these when we were dog sitting, and every single dog we’ve ever cared for has loved these. Zuke’s is a good brand. I trust their quality.