BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Grain-Free Jerky Bites for Dogs Seasoned with Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Grain Free, Tasty Soft Bites. Real Lamb is #1 Ingredient:  Jerky Naturals™ are made with real lamb & tasty herbs. Only the Best:  Never any mystery meats, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. Savor the flavor.  Jerky Naturals are so tender & delicious your dog will go crazy for them. Healthy Antioxidants:  Every Nutritious bite includes antioxidant-rich fruits, veggies, rosemary, turmeric, & sage. Sa. see more...

Zuke's Jerky Naturals
  • "These are one of my dog's favorite treats and we love that they're grain free and on the natural side." in 2 reviews
  • "I buy these for my dachshund and he goes crazy for them!" in 1 review
Megan H.
Saint Paul
Buying new treats for your furry children can be a hit or a miss. Zuke's was an amzing purchase! You know the treat must be good when you open the bag and it smells like real beef jerky (which is a good thing and a weird thing!) The treats were super moist and my goldendoodle LOVED them. They are a decent size, probably a little too big if you're looking to use these treats for training - however you could easily break them in half. The treats were very moist. I'd definitely recommend Zuke's and I'll be buying these again.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pups love these treats. We got to test them through a pinchme box. These treats are so tasty the pups gobble them up. The jerky can be a little tough so sometimes it takes them awhile to eat them but they love them so much. We will be buying them when we run out. The pups had the Zealand beef with salmon recipe.
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My dog liked this at first but half way through the bag she lost interest and will no longer eat them. I give her one when I leave for work in the morning, so she would get about 4 per week. She is a finicky eater, but usually not with moist treats. I have heard that zukes is a good brand though.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My German Shepherd is OBSESSED with zuke's it's his favorite by far! It's something I can also feel good about giving him! I got them off chewy.com for a great price
Liz M.
Lake Bluff, IL
These are one of my dog's favorite treats and we love that they're grain free and on the natural side. Plus, dog treats often smell icky and these don't have that gross dog food smell! Our pup knows when the bag comes out and goes nuts!
Megan A.
Gig harbor , WA
My dogs love these treats and I never have to worry about them not agreeing with my dogs digestive system. They’re a little expensive but well worth it.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love all zukes products. They are all healthy and natural. They are reasonably priced and you can't beat the price for the quality you get
Brittney L.
Riverside, CA
I buy these for my dachshund and he goes crazy for them! They are soft and easy to chew and they are grain free which is an amazing plus!
San W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing ! If you opened up a bag you would want to eat it too LOL it smells even better than jerky made for humans in my opinion.
Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Using this to help with potty training. The ingredients are better for a puppy to digest, and a variety of flavors available.