BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Grain-Free Jerky Bites For Dogs Seasoned With Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Tender Turkey Recipe Combining Nature s Ingredients To Help Keep Your Dog Happy & Healthy. Real Turkey Is #1 Ingredient Jerky Naturals are made with real turkey and tasty herbs. Healthy Antioxidants Every nutritious bite includes antioxidant-rich fruits, veggies, rosemary, turmeric, and sage. No Artifici. see more...

Chelsea G.
Athens, GA
My dogs get so excited when I break out the Zuke's treat bag! They really seem to love the flavors and I love how easy these are to use for training. The ingredients are great and I feel good about feeding these to my dogs. I highly recommend grabbing a bag of these at your local pet store!
Christina C.
Roswell, GA
My beagle loved these dog treats! I like that they are larger and keep him occupied for longer than normal treats. They are a good price and I would definitely repurchase. They do have a bad smell, but that's typical with dog treats.
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
My dog loves these and he takes his time slowly chewing them to savor the moment ! And I live giving them to him because there all natural and not full of terrible stuff from who knows where or what your giving him!
Rikki S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Norwegian Elkhound loves these. The quality is a high quality, and it is grain free. They are soft and chewy which my dog loves. These and all Zukes products have been a nice treats for our dog. The only downside is all the products have a slight beefaroni like smell, but that is expected with dog treats. These are amazing and my dog seems happy which is the most important.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Quality product for our loving pets! So many dogs are developing grain allergies so its great to know that there are products out there with the well being of dogs in mind. And my dog loves them!
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
My dogs love these! I only really get Zuke's dog treats! They're reasonably priced, healthy and my dogs love them!
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
My dogs love these, they go to the snack drawer all the time for them, they are healthy for my fur babies too
Talisa M.
Dogs love them. Always nice n fresh. Works great for my dogs allergies, not many that my one can have
Briana P.
Portales
One of my dogs favorite treats! They’re very healthy and a good size for my medium dog!
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that these are natural and the dogs love them too! Good value but sometimes hard to find!