BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Grain-Free Jerky Bites for Dogs Seasoned with Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Grain Free, Tasty Soft Bites. Real Beef is #1 Ingredient:  Jerky Naturals™ are made with real beef & tasty herbs. Only the Best:  Never any mystery meats, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. Savor the flavor.  Jerky Naturals are so tender & delicious your dog will go crazy for them. Healthy Antioxidants:  Every Nutritious bite includes antioxidant-rich fruits, veggies, rosemary, turmeric, & sage. Sa. see more...

• Are these soft chew or more tough? My dog loves chicken jerky, do ...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert
My dog goes crazy over this stuff! He will whine and carry the bag around. Great price! Good for small to large dogs. Smells like real jerky! Already bought a second bag. Would recommend for sure!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
My dogs love these! The size is perfect, and I really like that the first three ingredients are all easily identifiable food items, meat and vegetables, and I like that they lost the ingredients as some treats don't.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
DALY CITY, CA
It seems like all my the dogs I walk love this brand of treat! I love breaking them into pieces and distributing it to each of the pups in the group while they sit there patiently waiting! =)
Jaycie K.
Jaycie K.
Chino Hills, CA
I USUALLY BUY ZUKES PRODUCTS AND THESE ARE GREAT FOR TREATS FOR MY TWO PUPS. THEY LOVE THE STUFF. THESE ARE ALSO SOFT SO THEY DON'T HURT YOUR DOGS TEETH.
Kaitlin J.
Kaitlin J.
I am a dog walker, and use these to distract some of my more nervous dogs if one of their triggers appears while we're out and about. It's great to get rapt attention, and hold it, because they reaaaaally want this treat!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Zuke's Jerky Naturals Tender Beef is a healthy grain free jerky for your dog. we use this one and so far so good! loves it.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
Are these soft chew or more tough? My dog loves chicken jerky, do these come in chicken flavor as well?