Zuke's Jerky Naturals

by Zuke's

Healthy Grain-Free Jerky Bites for Dogs Seasoned with Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Grain Free, Tasty Soft Bites. Real Lamb is #1 Ingredient:  Jerky Naturals™ are made with real lamb & tasty herbs. Only the Best:  Never any mystery meats, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. Savor the flavor.  Jerky Naturals are so tender & delicious your dog will go crazy for them. Healthy Antioxidants:  Every Nutritious bite includes antioxidant-rich fruits, veggies, rosemary, turmeric, & sage. Sa.

Are these soft chew or more tough? My dog loves chicken jerky, do these come in chicken flavor as well?
Start your review of Zuke's Jerky Naturals!
Product Highlights
“These are one of my dog's favorite treats and we love that they're grain free and on the natural side.” in reviews
“I buy these for my dachshund and he goes crazy for them!” in reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product. My dog loves them and they work well for training becauseof the smaller size. Decently priced and great flavor choices. I would buy them in bigger bags if they had them. I would definitely recommend these treats to any dog owner.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from. They’re also cheaper on Chewy.com!
Baltimore, MD
My dog absolutely loves these treats.  I picked them up at the pet store one day because they were on sale, and now they are our go to treats.  We use these when we are trying to go over different tricks because she loves the taste of them.  I would recommend these to other dog owners because of the great response my dog has had to these treats.
San Marcos , TX
My dog really enjoys the treats and for the price you get quite a few of them. They're super easy to find in almost all of pet retailers including petsmart petco and some targets. They aren't too tough for him to eat as he is an older dog so his jaw is a bit weaker so thats always a plus.
Columbus, MS
My dog absolutely loves Zuke's dog treats and I feel good about giving  them to her. They are worth paying a little more for these treats because my dog loves them so much! I buy them at Petsmart where they are often on sale.
For all you dog lovers out there, this is the treat to show them just how much you care. These smell amazing and my dogs can’t seem to get enough! They may be hard to find but I promise they are totally worth it!
Morgantown, WV
I think Zuke's is a very nice mid-range and accessible brand with a lovely, more importantly, healthy selection of dog treats. My dogs enjoy them about as much as anything else. I will take the time to express that some of the selections do smell weird out of the packaging.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zukes is such a fantastic brand. If you have a dog who can’t have grains, or need a soft treat, I would choose this product. They aren’t expensive either! I always have a bag of zukes dog treats on hand for my Crew.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is literally obsessed with these. The duck and rabbit are there favorite kinds. He likes to guess which hand the treat is in and we make a fun game out of it. I can get him to do anything with these treats
Woodstock, GA
My dog goes nuts for anything by this brand ! The treats are amazing for dogs of all ages, whether they are in training or a bit older your dog will sure to love these! Check Amazon for the best deals they usually have bundles on flavors !