BY ZUKE'S

Healthy Grain-Free Jerky Bites for Dogs Seasoned with Rosemary, Turmeric & Sage. Grain Free, Tasty Soft Bites. Real Lamb is #1 Ingredient:  Jerky Naturals™ are made with real lamb & tasty herbs. Only the Best:  Never any mystery meats, artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat. Savor the flavor.  Jerky Naturals are so tender & delicious your dog will go crazy for them. Healthy Antioxidants:  Every Nutritious bite includes antioxidant-rich fruits, veggies, rosemary, turmeric, & sage. Sa. see more...

Zuke's Jerky Naturals
  • "These are one of my dog's favorite treats and we love that they're grain free and on the natural side." in 2 reviews
  • "I buy these for my dachshund and he goes crazy for them!" in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from. They’re also cheaper on Chewy.com!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zuke's always makes treats that I feel safe giving my dog.  Our 75lb Rhodesian Ridgeback Husky mix loves these Jerky Naturals treats.  As soon as we open the bag she smells them and comes running!  Not that I would ever try it, but these are so natural that they look safe for human consumption!
Megan M.
San Marcos , TX
My dog really enjoys the treats and for the price you get quite a few of them. They're super easy to find in almost all of pet retailers including petsmart petco and some targets. They aren't too tough for him to eat as he is an older dog so his jaw is a bit weaker so thats always a plus.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Great treat for when you really want your puppy to pay attention. We use these when we are learning something new. A little bit pricey, but I don't mind since it is a good quality treat. We will continue to buy these.
Breanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is literally obsessed with these. The duck and rabbit are there favorite kinds. He likes to guess which hand the treat is in and we make a fun game out of it. I can get him to do anything with these treats
Maricel N.
Our dog thoroughly enjoyed these treats, and they were perfect for him because he is on a grain free diet.  It seemed though, that they went bad, fairly quickly, and caused our dog some tummy trouble.  It was slightly pricey for the amount of treats inside, but I would recommend trying this to see if it is right for your dog.
Lizanne C.
Norman, OK
My dog absolutely loves Zuke's dog treats and I feel good about giving  them to her. They are worth paying a little more for these treats because my dog loves them so much! I buy them at Petsmart where they are often on sale.
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
I like that these are smaller treats so I am not over feeding my dog with them. My dog seems to enjoy them. The package is great and easy for travel with the dog.
Megan Z.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zukes is such a fantastic brand. If you have a dog who can’t have grains, or need a soft treat, I would choose this product. They aren’t expensive either! I always have a bag of zukes dog treats on hand for my Crew.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All natural treats made with all natural ingredients.. The dogs love them.  They are a little pricey, but worth it when I can afford to give them something a little special.