Zuke's Hip Action

by Zuke's

Daily Hip & Joint Support In A Naturally Delicious Moist Dog Treat. For Adult Dogs. Roasted Beef Recipe. With Added Vitamins & Minerals. Wheat, Corn & Soy Free. With Added: Glucosamine & Chondroitin:  Support joint health with 300mg of Glucosamine & 50mg of Chondroitin per treat. Wholefood Antioxidants:  Help maintain hips & joints with naturally powerful berries, herbs & seeds ~ Cherry, Blueberry, R.

Does this actually work? One of my dogs has been having some issues and hoping this might work.
Start your review of Zuke's Hip Action!
Product Highlights
“They are soft and peanut butter flavored so he eats them right up.” in reviews
“I've been breaking them in half and giving her smaller pieces since they seem to be really rich for her and her body breaks them down pretty fast.” in reviews
“He's 5 pounds of fury and loves to jump off of the bed, couch, and everything else... so any way I can help keep his joints healthy and strong, I'll do it!” in reviews
“My dogs love the taste of these and its a great way to get them to take supplements and not realize it!” in reviews
“My dog didn't really like these at first but then he got used to them and it's been helping him ever since!” in reviews
I have an 8 year old German wire haired pointer that is full of energy. He has hip dysplasia and would cry when getting up from a seated position. It was worse if he had recently gone running. I tried a few glucosamine products without much improvement in his symptoms. I then came across Zukes and it is like night and day! I can't remember the last time he cried and he loves to eat them. He likes all of the flavors.
My dog loves the taste of the treats, and I got them at a very reasonable price. I also like the Zukes brand. I am a believer in supplements to support joint health. These have a good amount of supplements per treat meaning they last a reasonable time while still giving my lg dog the "correct" dosage. I can not tell if they really help.
Buffalo, NY
My lab is still younger (just over a year) but with how active she is, I make sure to get her a few of these a week. I've been breaking them in half and giving her smaller pieces since they seem to be really rich for her and her body breaks them down pretty fast. Like all of Zuke's stuff, this is a quality treat!
My senior Chihuahua has arthritis, but he loves going for walks, I bought a package of these at my local Petco and they seem to have helped. He doesn't limp nearly as much and he wants to play fetch all day everyday! He doesn't act 11 at all. He prefers the beef flavor over the peanut butter. The peanut butter flavor doesn't seem to be as moist and chewy.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We love these treats for our dog. She has bad back legs so walking isn't always easy especially first thing in the morning. She does so much better now. Plus they are soft and easy to eat!
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Another win for Zukes! I already use the training treats for my Vizsla & Lab and they love this too. Funny thing is they could smell it in the box (ordered online) and almost tried to claw it open. They love it and I hope it helps them in the long run.
Tom Bean, TX
My five year old beagle loves Zuke's Hip Action Treats! I feed my girls Zuke's brand treats because they are all natural and Zuke's is a big supporter of pet cancer research and awareness. Plus, my dogs have never met a Zuke's treat that they didn't like!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zuke's treats are top 3 of my pups faves! His tail wags as he assumes the sit position & drools for these treats! They're moist, soft treats in beef & peanut butter flavor varieties. Gluten & soy free, packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, & joint health & support aids (300mg of glucosamine & 50 mg of Chondroitin/ treat!)
Jacksonville, IL
Our 7.5 year old dachshund loves these treats! He gets one every morning and goes nuts when the bag comes out. We're so happy we've found something that he not only likes, but that helps his hips/back.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves eating these. Thank goodness for something that's good for him that I don't have to shove down his throat. He's 10, and he gets a little limpy. These help.