Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
I cannot rave about this product enough. I used to give this to my old Akita before he passed. He had a big limp from arthritis in his hip and nothing worked. It pained him and me when he had to pop a squat. About a week after giving this to him, he walked like he was a puppy. He had zero limp! We didn't even need to give him his pain medicine anymore either. The best part was that he loved these treats. He looked forward to them every day. The package listed the amount you should give your fur babies based on their weight. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR SENIOR CITIZEN DOGS. I CANNOT stress that enough. If it helped my 150 pound Akita to stop whimpering in pain and stop limping, this will work on a vast range of other dogs too.