Zuke's Hip Action with Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin Peanut Butter uploaded by Auggie B.Zuke's Hip Action with Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin Peanut Butter uploaded by DeAnna H.

BY ZUKE'S

Daily Support In A Healthy Dog Treat Peanut Butter Formula With Fresh Blueberries, Apples, Carrots, Flax Seed And Whole Grains Sometimes Our Dogs Go To Great Lengths Just To Keep Up.&Nbsp; At Zuke's We Help Your Hounds Stay Ahead With Healthy, Nutritious Hip Action - A Natural Reward To Support And Maintain Joint Function.&Nbsp; Our Special Formula Goes Right To The Source With 300Mg Of Glucosamine And 50Mg Of Chondroitin Per Treat.&Nbsp; These Moist, Delicious Morsels Are The Fun, Easy-Feeding Support Your Pups Need To Stay Happy, Healthy And On The Move.&Nbsp; Feed Hip Action And ... Fuel The Love No Wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors Or Flavors No Added Fat Or By-Products I Loved My Dog, Zuke, So Much I Named The Company After Him.&Nbsp; On A Long Hike Zuke Became So Exhausted I Gave Him My Energy Bar.&Nbsp; He Perked Up And I Went On To Create Our First Product - Power Bones.&Nbsp; Today Every Zuke's Product Is Crafted With That Same Caring Spirit And Special Attention To Natural Performance Nutrition.&Nbsp; And, Every Year In Memory Of Zuke, We Donate To The Dog &Amp; Cat Cancer Fund.&Nbsp; So Join Us On Our Journey To Fuel The Love - Feed Zuke's And Donate To The Dccf -Patrick Meiering, Founder &Amp; Zuke's Best Friend Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 10% Min Crude Fat ..... 8% Min Crude Fiber ..... 3% Max Moisture ..... 30% Max Glucosamine Hcl* ..... 300Mg Chondroitin Sulfate* ..... 50Mg Max *This Compound Is Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profile 866-985-3364 Made In The Usa see more...

Madison O.
W Carrollton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awesome! But beware, they don't smell the best (to me), my dog loves them but I found I had to get the peanut butter version so I could handle the smell
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
I cannot rave about this product enough. I used to give this to my old Akita before he passed. He had a big limp from arthritis in his hip and nothing worked. It pained him and me when he had to pop a squat. About a week after giving this to him, he walked like he was a puppy. He had zero limp! We didn't even need to give him his pain medicine anymore either. The best part was that he loved these treats. He looked forward to them every day. The package listed the amount you should give your fur babies based on their weight. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR SENIOR CITIZEN DOGS. I CANNOT stress that enough. If it helped my 150 pound Akita to stop whimpering in pain and stop limping, this will work on a vast range of other dogs too.
Natalie E.
Seattle, WA
Our basset hound turned ten years old this year and the breed is known for hip/joint problems so we make sure that he gets as much glucosamine as his bones can handle! He loves the taste of Zuke’s and we prefer to give him the Peanut Butter flavor because it doesn’t cause any breath odor.
Kendall G.
Morgantown, WV
My senior beagle loves these. I purchased them at Petco, and I can already see an improvement in his mobility! They were around $7 but they did last quite a long time if you follow feeding guidelines!
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work great for my 9 year old Husky! I give him one of these a day and they really seem to help him have way more energy and strength to run around. He's a very picky eater so these work great over Glucosamine pills, he loves the taste of these! I will continue to buy these
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got these as a sample from my local holistic pet store and my dogs enjoy them! They come cut in nice maybe 1" squares and are a good supplement for dogs who have joint issues. It's a good way to feed your dog a treat while also providing them with the nutrients they need.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Glucosamine is very, very important for my great dane. I keep glucosamine in her diet daily. Maintaining proper hip and joint care in a great dane is a major point in their health since they grow so large, so rapidly. They have MANY issues with their hips and joints at such an early age. Keeping supplements in their diet is important to ease that stress and pain kn their body.
Brittany A.
Glenpool, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girls love these! They are tasty and an easy treat to grab and give. Plus the glucosamine is a definite plus for my senior dog! And the price isn’t too bad either. Will definitely continue to buy.
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs LOVE these treats. Seriously they will do anything for them. And I love that you can buy them in a huge bag! If you are looking for a treat you can feel good about giving your pup, look no further!
Brieanna L.
These stink!! But my fur baby loves them! We give them to him because he’s part lab/golden so we are watching his joints. They also dried out faster than his other treats.

Kohl's