Zuke's Hip Action with Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin uploaded by chelsea s.Zuke's Hip Action with Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin uploaded by chelsea s.

BY ZUKE'S

Daily Support in a Healthy Dog Treat Peanut Butter Formula with Fresh Blueberries, Apples, Carrots, Flax Seed and Whole Grains Sometimes our dogs go to great lengths just to keep up.  At Zuke s we help your hounds stay ahead with healthy, nutritious Hip Action - a natural reward to support and maintain joint function.  Our Special formula goes right to the source with 300mg of Glucosamine and 50mg of Chondroitin per treat.  These moist, delicious morsels are the fun, easy-feeding support your pups need to stay happy, healthy and on the move.  Feed Hip Action and ... Fuel the Love No Wheat No Corn No Soy No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Added Fat or By-Products I loved my dog, Zuke, so much I named the company after him.  On a long hike Zuke became so exhausted I gave him MY energy bar.  He perked up and I went on to create our first product see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
My dog is 17 or 18 years old. Found these in petsmart. They are more affordable than supplements and easier for her to chew. She is picky and she loves these. I give it to her as her first treat of the day. She gets a treat everytime she comes in from pottying outside.
Carly L.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert
My vet recommended one of my dogs start taking glucosamine and chondritin for her aging joints. She absolutely loves these treats. We prefer soft treats for her as when we adopted her she had to have her molars removed due to poor health. So these are right up her alley!
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
My dogs breed often suffers from hip problems so I've been giving these to my dog for a while and he absolutely loves them! My dog also is in great shape and no signs of hip problems
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
My dog loves these treats and I feel great knowing they are all natural and will help his joints. I do have to say that they don't smell very good though.
Jaycie K.
Chino Hills, CA
THESE ARE GREAT FOR OLDER DOGS. MY CHIHUAHUA WHO IS 12 YEARS OLD EATS ONE OF THESE DAILY. IT HELPS EASE THE PAIN OF ARTHRITIS IN THE WINTER. PLUS THEY TASTE GREAT. AT LEAST SHE LIKES THEM.
Casey Slate G.
Memphis, TN
My dog ate exactly 2 of these and then stopped. He had a slight stomach ache that produce digestive issues.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
Zukes products are hands down wonderfuL, QUALITY products! My dogs love Zukes unique flavors.
Barbara B.
Montgomery, TX
Pet Lover Expert
#DreamVoxBox

My dogs love these treats! They're healthy for them & are an affordable price!
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
Perfect for German shepherds who have hip problems and they’re made of good stuff. Sasha loves them
chelsea s.
Bayville, NJ
These dog treats have been a huge lifesaver for my lab of 11yrs old. His name is Otis, he's had some hip trouble and enjoys these daily because he cringes while taking the pills. These treats have glucosamine packed right into the treat. Makes him more energetic and happier!