BY ZUKE'S

Daily Hip & Joint Support In A Naturally Delicious Moist Dog Treat. For Adult Dogs. Roasted Beef Recipe. With Added Vitamins & Minerals. Wheat, Corn & Soy Free. With Added: Glucosamine & Chondroitin:  Support joint health with 300mg of Glucosamine & 50mg of Chondroitin per treat. Wholefood Antioxidants:  Help maintain hips & joints with naturally powerful berries, herbs & seeds ~ Cherry, Blueberry, R. see more...

• Does this actually work? One of my dogs has been having s...7 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "They are soft and peanut butter flavored so he eats them right up." in 2 reviews
  • "He's 5 pounds of fury and loves to jump off of the bed, couch, and everything else... so any way I can help keep his joints healthy and strong, I'll do it!" in 1 review
  • "My dog didn't really like these at first but then he got used to them and it's been helping him ever since!" in 1 review
  • "I've been breaking them in half and giving her smaller pieces since they seem to be really rich for her and her body breaks them down pretty fast." in 1 review
  • "They have a few different flavors which is nice as is the fact that they are on the softer side, so no fighting to eat them. " in 1 review
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three Great Danes (ages 2-6) at home, and most know that due to their size they are prone to hip problems. I have given these as a daily supplement to all of them since my oldest was a puppy, and I am proud to say that so far we haven’t had any problems with anyone in the hip department. They get a little pricey but are still cheaper than some alternatives.
KayLee S.
Hesperus, CO
My older dog ate them but my younger one didn’t. I’m glad my older dog ate them because that’s who I bought them for, but I didnt notice any difference. This seems a bit gimmicky but I guess if she likes them I’ll continue to buy them for her, I just wish I could see a difference in her hip discomfort
Tara L.
My dog loves these treats, and they are good for his hips! My dog is a fast runner so he needs his hips to stay in great shape. These treats help with that and are apparently great-tasting too. He comes running when he hears me opening the bag, so that must be a good sign!
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
My dogs love these. They are a nice size treat and my dogs go crazy for them. We bought them for our Aussie, since his hips need a little extra help now that he’s getting older. But our 1.5 year old pittie loves them too!
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
The hip action treats are amazing. I really didn't think they would work at first but all my dogs have had lymes, so worn cold weather approaching I figured why not give it a shot and it actually really helped!
Tamberly T.
Odenville, AL
I just started using these with my older bichon frise. He is 12 years old & I can tell his hips bother him. I can tell some difference in his hip action. He loves the taste. I would recommend this treat.
Channing S.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Zukes they are all natural. We have at least two different types on hand at all time. My dog is pretty picky and only eats the soft ones which is primarily all of the Zukes.
Kooijman A.
Brentwood, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feel really goid about giving these treats to my dog. As she ages, she is getting a little stiffer. I can tell that these have helped keep her in her best possible shape.
Kim K.
Shepherdsville, KY
These are awesome! My dog hurt her leg and later started having issues with it after she’d been laying on it. I started giving her these everyday. She hasn’t had an issue in well over a year since.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these treats as a preventative for my 2 year old double doodle.  The lab and retriever in her makes her prone to hip and joint issues.  Other hip-joint treats can be rather pricey but these are reasonably priced.  I give my dog one treat a day. They aren't her favorite treats, but I feel good giving them to her.  I will keep repurchasing as a preventative.
Tami E.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Does this actually work? One of my dogs has been having some issues and hoping this might work.