Zuke's Hip Action

by Zuke's

Daily Hip & Joint Support In A Naturally Delicious Moist Dog Treat. For Adult Dogs. Roasted Beef Recipe. With Added Vitamins & Minerals. Wheat, Corn & Soy Free. With Added: Glucosamine & Chondroitin:  Support joint health with 300mg of Glucosamine & 50mg of Chondroitin per treat. Wholefood Antioxidants:  Help maintain hips & joints with naturally powerful berries, herbs & seeds ~ Cherry, Blueberry, R.

Does this actually work? One of my dogs has been having some issues and hoping this might work.
Start your review of Zuke's Hip Action!
Product Highlights
“They are soft and peanut butter flavored so he eats them right up.” in reviews
“I've been breaking them in half and giving her smaller pieces since they seem to be really rich for her and her body breaks them down pretty fast.” in reviews
“He's 5 pounds of fury and loves to jump off of the bed, couch, and everything else... so any way I can help keep his joints healthy and strong, I'll do it!” in reviews
“My dogs love the taste of these and its a great way to get them to take supplements and not realize it!” in reviews
“My dog didn't really like these at first but then he got used to them and it's been helping him ever since!” in reviews
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can’t speak to whether or not this actually helped my boxer’s arthritis, but I can tell you he was always pumped to get one. I always have these in a jar to give as rewards. Good item to have around for grain free doggies!
Hesperus, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older dog ate them but my younger one didn’t. I’m glad my older dog ate them because that’s who I bought them for, but I didnt notice any difference. This seems a bit gimmicky but I guess if she likes them I’ll continue to buy them for her, I just wish I could see a difference in her hip discomfort
My dog loves these treats, and they are good for his hips! My dog is a fast runner so he needs his hips to stay in great shape. These treats help with that and are apparently great-tasting too. He comes running when he hears me opening the bag, so that must be a good sign!
Odenville, AL
I just started using these with my older bichon frise. He is 12 years old & I can tell his hips bother him. I can tell some difference in his hip action. He loves the taste. I would recommend this treat.
Paradise
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My Siberian Husky loves these. She is usually fussy about what she eats. But she loves these soft tasty treats. I like the quality of this product. They are constant in quality and cost effective.
Sevierville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feel really goid about giving these treats to my dog. As she ages, she is getting a little stiffer. I can tell that these have helped keep her in her best possible shape.
Shepherdsville, KY
These are awesome! My dog hurt her leg and later started having issues with it after she’d been laying on it. I started giving her these everyday. She hasn’t had an issue in well over a year since.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Dog loves this treat as soon as even touch the bag he comes a-running and I've got his complete attention. I like to have a variety of flavors for him and zukes makes that so easy. The hip action is nice with a large breed dog that I worry about joint issues.
E Palo Alto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these treats as a preventative for my 2 year old double doodle.  The lab and retriever in her makes her prone to hip and joint issues.  Other hip-joint treats can be rather pricey but these are reasonably priced.  I give my dog one treat a day. They aren't her favorite treats, but I feel good giving them to her.  I will keep repurchasing as a preventative.
Washington, DC
My dog will eat anything - any human food, any dog treat, anything. He refused these. I figured it was just not his style, but THREE of my friends dogs refused them too. Maybe I got a crappy bag, but my 60 lb black lab, my friend's 6 pound cavipoo, and my other friend's 80 pound german shepherd all hated it.