BY ZUKE'S

Zuke's Genuine Jerky Steaks Beef & Carrot is jerky treats at its best! The Genuine Jerky is made with 100% grass-fed New Zealand beef and is naturally preserved without nitrates or nitrites. Made with protein and omega-3 rich New Zealand beef, your dog will crave these tasty slices of real meat. Features: Grain free savory slices of grass-fed New Zealand Beef with no added nitrites or nitrates Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Jerky Health Consideration: General Health Life Stage: All Stages Flavor: Beef & Carrot Primary Ingredient: Beef Package Weight: 7 oz Feeding Instructions: Supervise your dog when giving treats. This product is a treat and not intended to be fed as a meal. Always provide your dog with fresh, clean water daily. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling any dog treat. Ingredients: Beef, Carrots, Brown Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Salt, Paprika, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 37.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 25.0% Caloric Content: 118 cal/oz see more...

Crystal W.
Kissimmee, FL
We love that Zuke has been offering grain free products to their line. Since Dexter got his food allergies it was very hard to switch him to brands that cover everything he can have. They are gone so fast when we give them to him, so he must like them!
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
My dog has is on a grain free diet due to allergies, and these jerky sticks are one of his favorite treats! He has loved all of the Zuke’s grain free products we have tried.
Karen Z.
Hudson
Love these treats for my golden doodle. He has a food allergy and can only have certain treats. I get them at a local pet store. These are his favorite! However, I think they are stopping manufacturing the steaks and only offer bites now.  I do still purchase the smaller size but would love to find steaks again.
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
My pup loves these little treats and we use them for training purposes. They’re so tiny that it’s perfect for my small dog. You can buy them at any pet shop and they’re a cheap price for how many there are!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Zukes treats are so good, especially since they are all soft and chewy. My dog loves chewy treats because they're easier for her to chew. The size of zukes treats are also great for training!
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
My dog had these one time ad he didnt like them at all. We found these at a big lots a year ago or so. I believe it was the flavor since he has had jerky before
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
I love Zukes dog treats ! Super affordable and my dogs seem to like them best. Definitely recommend them. I get them from any pet store. Totally recommend !
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
Stella loves these! She is not a good motivated dog but will do anything asked to get one of these! I love that they are a great value and easy to find!
Steff M.
Love these so much! They are great because each filet can easily be broken off into smaller pieces, making them very economical.
Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
My dog loves this jerky! I like that it's grain free and that they aren't super stinky like some dog treats are!