Pets & AnimalsCatZuke's
G-Zees for Cats Tasty Turkey

Zuke's G-Zees for Cats Tasty Turkey

by Zuke's

Tender Grain-Free Treats For Cats With Added Glucosamine &Amp; Cranberry Tasty Turkey Recipe Grain Free Real Turkey Is #1 Ingredient:&Nbsp; Keep Your Cat Healthy And Happy With The Wholesome Goodness Of Real Turkey. Glucosamine:&Nbsp; Support Hip &Amp; Joint Health With Added Glucosamine. Cranberry:&Nbsp; Help Support Urinary Tract Health. Tasty Z Bites:&Nbsp; Crazy Tasty!&Nbsp; Every Bite Is So Tender &Amp; Delicious Your Cat Will Purr With Delight. Keep Your Cat Purring&Trade; G Is For Grain Free + Glucosamine.&Nbsp; Every Delicious Bite Is Packed With Nutritious Turkey And Omega-Rich Fish Oil Plus Glucosamine And Cranberries To Help Support Joint And Urinary Tract Health.&Nbsp; Yummy G-Zeez&Trade; Help Keep Your Cat Healthy And Happy While They Purr With Delight. Combining Nature's Ingredients To Help Keep Your Cat Purring. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein....10% Min Crude Fat...5% Min Crude Fiber....3% Max Moisture....30% Max Calorie Content....3.33 Cal/Treat Zuke's Donates A Portion Of Every Sale To The Dog &Amp; Cat Cancer Fund&Trade;. 1-866-985-3364 Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zuke's G-Zees for Cats Tasty Turkey!
Allie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Zuke's G-Zees for Cats Tasty Turkey uploaded by Allie K.
These treats are dry and my cat does not like them. I was disappointed, as I bought them at one of those boutique pet stores, and had pretty high expectations. I won’t buy them again, even though they do seem to be very healthy treats and good for joints.
LaMia B.
 On my list we ran out of these today . My loves them shes makes the cutest lil faces when she wants  more. Oh they meet her expectations she runs the house shed let you know if they were good or Not . My Belle is a beautiful gray Tabby shes so cute and greedy , Yes Id get these again have to pick some up tomorrow from the market.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
My kitty cat loves these treats. One time he even chewed through the bag to eat them! He's a fatty!
Holly R.
I bought a few of these treats when they were on sale. One of my cats like them the other doesn't. I'm happy they don't contain carageenan. However they were recently bought by Purina, so I wont be buying these ever again.
Christy P.
Bowmanville, ON
My cats absolutely love these treats. They are soft and seem fairly healthy. The only problem with them is the shape and size. My cat has trouble eating larger sized bits, so she bites these into smaller pieces then eats the treat. So, they may not be good for younger/smaller cats. O
Ashleigh H.
Abbotsford, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
At first, my cat was hesitant when I brought these home, but the next day I tried again and she loved them. It makes for a great training treat because you can easily break them in half.

Looking for your answer?