Zukes Enhance Endurance Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz uploaded by Claire M.Zukes Enhance Endurance Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz uploaded by Chocolate M.

BY ZUKE'S

Crafted in the USA with some of the best ingredients nature has to offer, Zukes Enhance Endurance Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz support and maintain your dog's proper body function so your dog can continue to live a healthy, active life. These grain-free tender chews are highly palatable. Each chew should be used for the specific issues the product was designed to support rather than as a general treat for training. see more...

Claire M.
I got a bag of these for free from PinchMe and WOW do they work. I gave my dog 2, and for the first hour, nothing was different, but then he was SUPER energetic! It was almost too much! I know for next time to only give him one!!
Morganne P.
Santa Rosa, CA
My labs love these treats. There are not too picky but they seem extra excited when they smell these. This brand is amazing and I feel like I am feeding my dogs great ingredients when I buy these. I will only buy this brand from now on and when you find this brand on sale, it is so worth it to stock up
Krystine S.
Prairie Grove, AR
I love all the positive health benefits for my dog. And he loves them! I like to mix feeding him these and another treat so he’s getting a variety. But these are his favorite. They kinda look like rat poop or something but apparently they taste fantastic because Hudson loves them!
Jessika A.
My dog Saint loves these. However the smell of them is terrible. Would not recommend if you are sensitive to smell
Chocolate M.
My dog cocoa loves these, she loves anything that taste good . She is very active so this helps.
Jessika A.
Anybody have a issue with the smell of these?