Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZuke's
Zukes Enhance Calming Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz

Zukes Enhance Calming Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz

by Zuke's

Crafted in the USA with some of the best ingredients nature has to offer, Zukes Enhance Calming Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz support and maintain your dog's proper body function so your dog can continue to live a healthy, active life. These grain-free tender chews are highly palatable. Each chew should be used for the specific issues the product was designed to support rather than as a general treat for training.

Does this product work on all dogs or just certain ones?
Are these good for young puppies ?
Start your review of Zukes Enhance Calming Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz!
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
I would like to say both of my dogs liked these but that's not the case. My boxer liked these but my husky did not. I ended up giving them to my sister because my boxer is an older dog and did not need them. She has two dogs and said both of her dogs love them.
Delaina G.
Ovid, MI
These treats are amazing! I received them free from Pinchme and my dog, Mollie, loves them and they seem to help with her anxiety!
Janie A.
My Marley and I truly loved these treats that we got complementary from @ZukesPets and @PinchMe. He can be extremely hyper at times and I let him run out his energy and after give him a little treat to help relax him. He just absolutely loves it and gets extremely excited when he hears the crinkle of the bag. They have multiple types and flavors to Zukes enhancing treats amongst others.
Oriee S.
Redford
We love these treats for our anxious dog, monkey! They help him relax when it is firework season, or if it's thunderstorming. He has a really difficult time whenever we leave him (Even for 30 seconds to grab the mail). So, if we are going out to do something these calming chews help him love s little more stress free when he has some alone time.
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dogs love to eat them. I don't really notice to much calming from them, but they are still very young so they won't be completely calm
Payton M.
Monticello
Love this product my dog has really bad separation anxiety and this treat really helps her calm down ! I’m so thankful for this product ! I paid 7 dollars for this product and I will be buying this again 😊
Chanlyn F.
This is a great product. My puppy gets so hyper and it helps her settle down when there's a lot of people around. It is safe and effective. It is a little expensive, but not too bad! I would recommend to anyone with a hyper pup!
Julia W.
San Francisco, CA
These are a god-send for my anxious Golden retriever. He loves them and within a few minutes, he’s cool as a cucumber and happy to be chilling with people. Watch the doses carefully and monitor your pet. We typically give them to Buster when we have a lot of people over so he doesn’t get overly excited. He seems to love it and our guests love having a happy, mellow dog chilling nearby.
Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
I bought this product at PETCO for my anxious dog. She loves the the taste and it really helps calm her. I was hesitant that something like this would work, but they were on sale. I have now bought 2 more bags of them. I would highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Walnutport , PA
My sweetheart has severe separation anxiety and gets very excited when new people come to my house. I find these treats are highly effective. Before others come over I give him a treat to keep him calm and I also give him a treat before I leave. I always have these treats in the house!