BY ZUKE'S

Crafted in the USA with some of the best ingredients nature has to offer, Zukes Enhance Calming Chews Peanut Butter Formula 5oz support and maintain your dog's proper body function so your dog can continue to live a healthy, active life. These grain-free tender chews are highly palatable. Each chew should be used for the specific issues the product was designed to support rather than as a general treat for training. see more...

Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
I bought this product at PETCO for my anxious dog. She loves the the taste and it really helps calm her. I was hesitant that something like this would work, but they were on sale. I have now bought 2 more bags of them. I would highly recommend!
Janie A.
My Marley and I truly loved these treats that we got complementary from @ZukesPets and @PinchMe. He can be extremely hyper at times and I let him run out his energy and after give him a little treat to help relax him. He just absolutely loves it and gets extremely excited when he hears the crinkle of the bag. They have multiple types and flavors to Zukes enhancing treats amongst others.
Brittany S.
Palmerton, PA
My sweetheart has severe separation anxiety and gets very excited when new people come to my house. I find these treats are highly effective. Before others come over I give him a treat to keep him calm and I also give him a treat before I leave. I always have these treats in the house!
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dogs love to eat them. I don't really notice to much calming from them, but they are still very young so they won't be completely calm
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These treats are amazing! I received them free from Pinchme and my dog, Mollie, loves them and they seem to help with her anxiety!