Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesZuke's
Crunchy Naturals 10s Baked with Berries

Zuke's Crunchy Naturals 10s Baked with Berries

by Zuke's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zuke's Crunchy Naturals 10s Baked with Berries!
Krista H.
Battle Creek, MI
This snack brand has a pretty good ingredients list. They come at a good price for the size. My dog loves these snacks. Will buy them again
Alanna B.
Mayville
Bought these for my dog because she loves fruits, veggies and the healthy snack flavors. They were an awesome quick treat awesome. I even brought some to work for a customer's dog and he would beg for them everytime he came in. The owner had to buy some of his own for home.
Jesica T.
Anaheim, CA
Love that this brand introduces veggies and fruits... my dog loves them. It’s a nice way to mix it up instead of always giving them meat treats!
Rachel D.
Fayetteville , AR
My dog LOVES these treats! They are natural and vegan so I don’t have to worry about her eating bad ingredients.
Olivia H.
THESE SMELL SO GOOD! They make me consider eating one myself. Dogs love them! They are very crunchy as the name suggests.

Looking for your answer?