BY ZUKE'S

Features: -Easy to feed your dog, no messy pills or powders-Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption-Made in the USA-Treat Type: Biscuits and cookies-Collection: Hip Action-Health Benefit: Hip and joint care-Ingred. see more...

Meg G.
Austin, TX
I love All zukes products. My dog loves them all as well! She has hip issues and I’ve been feeding these to her for 2 months. She loves them and I can noticeably see a difference in her hips! I highly recommend this!
Ashley B.
Fullerton, CA
My dogs LOVE these treats. I have bought them over and over again. My dogs are getting older and I think these treats are helping to keep them comfortable. The treats are affordable and I would buy again.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I have two dogs Maggie an scooter both girls an they love these beef flavored snack they are 80 percent beef an that is the first ingredient an the other stuff is natural as well I really like this brand
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Love these treats!! I buy them every single time!! My dog needs hip and joint support and these treats are a great way to get the supplement in with her loving it as well!!
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
My 5yr old GSD has zero problems with his hips or elbows so I can't rate these based on results, I feed them as more of a supplement. He's picky but he seems to like the flavor, slightly pricey depending on where you buy them but overall a good treat. 8/10
Ashleigh E.
Salt Lake City
My dogs are addicted to these things! We keep them on hand for our 3 large dogs who are getting up there in age and slowing down. We buy them off of chewy.com with our regular dog food order. I would highly recommend these to anyone with large breed or aging dogs.
Sara H.
Baltimore , MD
We purchased these for our senior dog to ensure she is getting key ingredients to keep her joints healthy as she ages. She really loves them. These are on the pricier end so we ration them, but the price is due to using high-quality ingredients
Amanda S.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are an awesome treat option for older dogs who are slowing down and developing hip or joint issues. Mine get sore from time to time so this is a cheap and easy way to
Address that through an easy treat option.
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
My dog is obsessed with all things Zuke's. These are a favorite of his and I love them because they protect his hips. Always my go to and easy to eat for training or just doing a trick. Would recommend for sure!
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Repeat buyer here! I have two large breed dogs and my older girl was starting to slow down a bit after long runs and hikes. These have noticeably helped. Easy to find and decently priced. The bag lasts awhile too.