BY ZUKE'S

Features: -Easy to feed your dog, no messy pills or powders-Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption-Made in the USA-Treat Type: Biscuits and cookies-Collection: Hip Action-Health Benefit: Hip and joint care-Ingred. see more...

Samantha E.
Samantha E.
My dog LOVES these so much. Theyre great for him because his breed is known for bad hips and clearly the flavor is wonderful for him. All my local pet shops have them and depending which one they can be quite affordable. We always have them stocked for him
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
My 5yr old GSD has zero problems with his hips or elbows so I can't rate these based on results, I feed them as more of a supplement. He's picky but he seems to like the flavor, slightly pricey depending on where you buy them but overall a good treat. 8/10
Autum H.
Autum H.
Oceanside , CA
Love love love!!! These are my dogs favorite. I have two Australian Cattle Dogs who are super picky when it comes to treats of any kind. These are my go to wether I'm hiking the trails or working the horses!  My boys love them
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
My dogs love these treats. As dachshunds, their joint health is really important to me so we keep this around. The price is good and you get a good number of treats in the bag. Definitely recommend
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
My dog is obsessed with all things Zuke's. These are a favorite of his and I love them because they protect his hips. Always my go to and easy to eat for training or just doing a trick. Would recommend for sure!
Brigid A.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Repeat buyer here! I have two large breed dogs and my older girl was starting to slow down a bit after long runs and hikes. These have noticeably helped. Easy to find and decently priced. The bag lasts awhile too.
Mishi C.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
My dog likes them. She goes nuts when i grab for the bag. She is a French bulldog mix and has a hip problems. These help if I give them to her regularly.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Grand Junction, CO
I dont know how much these actually help their joints but my dogs love them so I'm happy to feed them to them. Especially if they do help their joints!
Jen S.
Jen S.
My dog loves the taste of these and it helps with her hip joints. So it’s a win win.
kay w.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Bought a bunch of them for dog they were not expensive and he likes them but I looked at ingredients and it's not really stuff he needs so I don't under a t and the point