Zukes 0693051 Hip Action Daily Hip and Joint Support Treat For Dogs Beef - 1 lb uploaded by Michelle M.Zukes 0693051 Hip Action Daily Hip and Joint Support Treat For Dogs Beef - 1 lb uploaded by Jennifer A.Zukes 0693051 Hip Action Daily Hip and Joint Support Treat For Dogs Beef - 1 lb uploaded by Kayla D.

BY ZUKE'S

Sometimes our dogs go to great lengths just to keep up. At Zukes we help your hounds stay ahead with healthy nutritious Hip Action- a natural reward to support and maintain joint function. Our special formula goes right to the source with 300 mg of glucosamine and 50 mg of chondroitin per treat. These moist delicious morsels are the fun easy-feeding support your pups need to stay happy healthy and on the move. Feed Hip Action and fuel the love. With Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Daily Support in a Healthy Moist Dog Treat. No Wheat Corn Soy Artificial Colors Flavors Added Fat or By-Products. With Fresh Blueberries Apples Carrots Flax Seed and Whole Grains. Suggested Use: Small dogs (46 lbs. and under): 1 treat daily. Medium/Large dogs (92 lbs. and under): 2 treats daily. This bag contains approximately 60 treats. Giant dogs (138 lbs. and under: 3 treats daily. Supplement Facts: Guaranteed Analysis (per treat): Crude Protein: 10% min. Crude Fat: 8% min. Crude Fiber: 3% max. Moisture: 30% max. Glucosamine HCL: 300 mg max. Chondroitin Sulfate: 50 mg max. This compound is not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO dog food nutrient profile. Ingredients: Beef ground rice ground oats malted barley gelatin maple syrup vegetable glycerin glucosamine hydrochloride fresh apples fresh carrots canola oil ground flax seed fresh blueberries lecithin salt phosphoric acid (a natural acidifier) garlic powder sorbic acid (a preservative) chondroitin sulfate ascorbic acid (vitamin C) manganese sulfate zinc sulfate sodium selenite. see more...

Autumn  S.
Woodstock, VA
I bought these for my lab mix rescue who we believe is 7+ years old. We noticed that some days she was moving more slowly and acting as if she was stiff or in pain. We started giving her one of these a day and have noticed a HUGE difference. She runs around with our 2 year old pup more and just seems happier and healthier overall. She is very picky about what treats she likes but she loves the taste of these.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
My golden and husky cannot get enough of these! I swear they really do work and hopefully we never have a problem in the future.  We use these to prevent any joint issues they may have in the future!
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
I love the small size and my dogs love them. With dogs that are getting older it is nice to have products that can help with their joints and help make getting around easier. I recommend giving these a try
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
The Vet told us we needed to give a hip & joint pill or treat to help prevent problems with our small dog. I researched these and loved the reviews. She loves getting one every morning!
Erin K.
Syracuse , NY
Who doesn’t love a great tasting treat for your four-legged for child that is also incredibly beneficial to their health!! My dogs love the flavor love the texture and me as mom I love that they’re good for their hips and joints. I get to feel good giving them something they love and they have no idea it’s so good for them I think that my older dogs have a better mobility than most dogs their age because I use these!!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
My cocker spaniels live for zukes treats! They can't get enough and beg for more. One of my dogs has also had a knee replacement so I love the nutritional benefit of these treats! Not only do they taste good to them but they help Tosh maintain optimal health and keep him and his joints strong!
Erin L.
These make great treats.  My dogs absolutely love them.  However, despite giving them as often as the directions say, I have not noticed any difference in my older dog's mobility.  For the price though, they are an affordable joint supplement that most dogs enjoy.
Christine T.
Anaheim, CA
MY siberian husky loves these little treats. they are good to throw in the air for her to jump and catch. Small enough to use as training treats so it doesnt fill her up and she keeps wanting more. we got the chicken flavor and salmon flavor for her and she loves it.
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
I bought this for my golden doodle because he was exhibiting some lameness from his hips. I like purchasing Zuke's because they use natural ingredients, are wheat corn and soy free and they're made in the USA. This helped my dog recover and play like a puppy again.
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Awesome product for all life stages! Made directly in the USA, all natural ingredients and definitely on the chewy side for older dogs. Theres also greats vitamins incorporated in this product.