Zukes 0693051 Hip Action Daily Hip and Joint Support Treat For Dogs Beef - 1 lb uploaded by Kayla D.Zukes 0693051 Hip Action Daily Hip and Joint Support Treat For Dogs Beef - 1 lb uploaded by Sara B.

BY ZUKE'S #43 in Dog Treats

Sometimes our dogs go to great lengths just to keep up. At Zukes we help your hounds stay ahead with healthy nutritious Hip Action- a natural reward to support and maintain joint function. Our special formula goes right to the source with 300 mg of glucosamine and 50 mg of chondroitin per treat. These moist delicious morsels are the fun easy-feeding support your pups need to stay happy healthy and on the move. Feed Hip Action and fuel the love. With Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Daily Support in a Healthy Moist Dog Treat. No Wheat Corn Soy Artificial Colors Flavors Added Fat or By-Products. With Fresh Blueberries Apples Carrots Flax Seed and Whole Grains. Suggested Use: Small dogs (46 lbs. and under): 1 treat daily. Medium/Large dogs (92 lbs. and under): 2 treats daily. This bag contains approximately 60 treats. Giant dogs (138 lbs. and under: 3 treats daily. Supplement Facts: Guaranteed Analysis (per treat): Crude Protein: 10% min. Crude Fat: 8% min. Crude Fiber: 3% max. Moisture: 30% max. Glucosamine HCL: 300 mg max. Chondroitin Sulfate: 50 mg max. This compound is not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO dog food nutrient profile. Ingredients: Beef ground rice ground oats malted barley gelatin maple syrup vegetable glycerin glucosamine hydrochloride fresh apples fresh carrots canola oil ground flax seed fresh blueberries lecithin salt phosphoric acid (a natural acidifier) garlic powder sorbic acid (a preservative) chondroitin sulfate ascorbic acid (vitamin C) manganese sulfate zinc sulfate sodium selenite. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Autumn  S.
Woodstock, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought these for my lab mix rescue who we believe is 7+ years old. We noticed that some days she was moving more slowly and acting as if she was stiff or in pain. We started giving her one of these a day and have noticed a HUGE difference. She runs around with our 2 year old pup more and just seems happier and healthier overall. She is very picky about what treats she likes but she loves the taste of these.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My golden and husky cannot get enough of these! I swear they really do work and hopefully we never have a problem in the future.  We use these to prevent any joint issues they may have in the future!
Sedona T.
Great dog treat! He doesn't seem to have any hip and joint problems,  but I figured that since he's a large dog, these treats will prevent any problems. He loves them and I am confident that they are a healthy treat for him. I purchase them at "Pet Supplies Plus" which is a great local east coast pet store.
Amber S.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product and it really seems to help my old girl get some relief in her joints. It is a little pricey but worth it for my girl to have a good treat she enjoys that also helps her feel better. It really pleasantly surprised me how much it seemed to relieve her. I will always buy it when its on sale!
Laleh T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are awesome. My dog loves them and they are great for her healthy. Zukes uses great ingredients and the added glucosamine and supplements are great for her aging bones. I try to buy these treats as much as possible but when giving them to a bigger dog they do get a bit pricey.
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
My dog has a very picky taste and he loved these treats. He would come running every time we even opened the pantry. My dog has hip problems and I could see a slight change in his energy levels and for how long he can go on walks, hikes, and or runs. Would recommend!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are getting older in age and I’ve been giving them the hip and joint medicine and it keeps him young active and vibrant and I love it I normally buy this at Petco it means on the expectation and I will buy it over and over again with no problem but let my dogs
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog seriously loves these, will do anything for them as soon as the bag comes out. I ran out and tried a different kind once and you could tell it just wasn't the same to him. Love the ingredients as well since my dog had such a sensitive stomach and allergies.
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the ZUKES brand. I wish we would have found these when we had our GSD who had hip displaysia. However our huskies LOVE these. You gotta be careful how many you give, because they can't have too many each day.
Somewhat pricey, but you can always price match.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
We give these to my chocolate labrador retriever who tore both ACLs. He needs daily Glucosamine to help keep his muscles strong, and this treat is perfect for him! He definitely loves it and I know it's good for him so I have no guilt giving it to him!