Zucchini - Price Per lb

by Pero Family Farms

Fresh zucchini

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zucchini - Price Per lb!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by Alex S.
Very nice zucchini, Grill it up and brush with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic . Tastes amazing
April  M.
1,719 reviews
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by April  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Zucchini is one of my favorite Summer/Fall Vegetables. I especially love to eat it grilled or broiled. I season it with salt, pepper, olive oil and parsley. Not only does if taste delicious It is really good for you as well. I definitely would recommend eating this as often as possible!
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Zucchini is a favorite in my house. It is so versatile. I like to make zucchini bread, muffins, rolls, lasagna, and stuffed zucchini boats.
Jacqueline  K.
North Olmsted, OH
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by Jacqueline  K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever since I was a kid, I absolutely love zucchini bread. It has a wonderful robust flavor, and you don’t feel guilty about eating it since it’s technically not full of sugar and sweetener
Marie A.
1,378 reviews
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by Marie A.
I love zucchini the have amazing flavor. I use them a lot when i cook. I add then to soups, stir fries, and so much more. my favorite i dish is zucchini, corn, and pork. Go follow my cooking Instagram @sydneys.cookingg and see how i made it!
Claudia V.
I must say I love zucchini! It tastes so good!! You can cook with meat, fry it, add it to a salad or just with onions and tomatoes.
Max N.
morrow, ga
Great substitute for noodles to create a healthier and low carb dish. Great flavor, delivers a slight bite but nothing to firm. Recommend this product and will be using it in many more recipes in the near future.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,007 reviews
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by Ann R.
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by Ann R.
Well I’m in Greece and I’m must say that they make the best zucchini I’ve have ever tasted and there dip is delicious 🤤 and yummy 🤤 too
Kayla  M.
Winnipeg, MB
Zucchini - Price Per lb uploaded by Kayla  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love zucchini, so much you can make with them. Very healthy, and light in the stomach! Tasty & the price is always right! Love making casseroles, zucchini boats etc

Looking for your answer?