Zsweet® All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener uploaded by Sarah J.Zsweet® All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener uploaded by ShannonZsweet® All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener uploaded by Shannon

BY ZSWEET #49 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Zsweet granulated has a sugar-like taste and texture perfect over cereal, oatmeal, in smoothies and in baked goodies. All Zsweet® products are 100% natural, zero glycemic and zero calorie. Zsweet® contains no carbohydrate fillers or artificial ingredients, not even in trace amounts. We are dedicated to offering healthy and delicious sweeteners with all natural starting materials, ingredients, and all natural processing. Therefore, all of the ingredients in Zsweet® are non-GMO, as well as gluten free and contain no known allergens. see more...

Zsweet® All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener
  • "I would definitely recommend ,I like this natural sweetener, but I'd still like to grab my regular sugar on some days." in 5 reviews
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
This sweetener is really good and not like others, iit taste more like sugar, and most sweeteners I don't care for and they leave nasty. Aftertastes, this one isn't like that! I really enjoy this product and it's good for you!
Yasmile C.
Seattle, WA
Okay, this stuff is great. i not a health nut by any means but i like to save calories and avoid real sugar in my drinks. my mom had some of this so i put it in my tea from starbucks and it was pretty stinkin good. considering most of my beverages come for starbucks i wish they would carry this instead of the other gross brand they have.
Jennifer T.
Let's just say artificial sweetness are never flood for you. It is worse for your body to consume artificial sweetness than to consume real sugar. On the flip side, artifical sweetness are good for people that have diabetes.
Magda G.
Homestead, FL
I love using Zsweet for my coffee in the morning, its healthy and has a good taste to it. I used to use Splenda and Truvia but after I tried this I absolutely love it.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
I used this in place of sugar in baking and sweetener in coffee and tea and it was amazing! As soon as my local store starts selling it, I won't be buying anything else.
Nicole L.
Dover, NH
If it wasn't in my life, I wouldn't miss it. There was nothing that I felt stood out about this. I wish I could say more but it truly felt that way! I prefer the competition.
Elaine R.
It works great as a sugar substitute. I does have a bit of an after taste, but it does work great for baking. I use this to make low carb cheesecake.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Exactly as described!!!! As you read the product info, you always wonder if products like this are what they describe them as. This one is.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Just as good as sugar, don't see the health benefits like there are with Splenda. Definitely not as sweet as Equal or Sweet and Low.
Mac W.
Not bad, I tried it in my coffee. I think I'd rather have another brand, though. Wasn't the best. Had a slight aftertaste.
Shannon H.
Twinsburg, OH
What is this product made from? I am always curious as to what "natural" sweeteners are derived from - I stay away from artificial sweeteners like they are the plague (because they ARE)!
JADE R.
Hollywood, FL
Is this considered a sugar substitute?
Marla P.
San Jose, CA
Is this similar to Truvia?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What is your preference this or splenda?
Isis B.