Zoya Remove Polish Remover - 2 oz

What it is: Zoya Remove Plus is an award winning, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep, and nail conditioner. What it does: Remove Plus leaves nails without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zoya Remove Polish Remover - 2 oz!
Makelly C.
Zoya Remove Polish Remover - 2 oz uploaded by Makelly C.
I am using Zoya nail polish for a two months already and I am satisfied with it. It doesn’t make my nails dry. Very good remover!
Stephanie C.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. It is very conditioning and does not dry out your nails like typical nail polish remover’s do. It also smells good. I purchased this bottle because I love the push down dispenser in the cap and then I purchased the larger refill bottle and just refill this one.
Danielle H.
Baltimore, MD
Zoya Remove Polish Remover - 2 oz uploaded by Danielle H.
Zoya Remove Plus is in my opinion the polish remover available to basic polish users like myself. The claims : polish remover, nail prep, nail conditioner. Says that your polish will last longer. Obviously it does remove polish. But what is different from other removers is the polish comes off quickly and usually with out bleeding of the color in your cuticles. Also I noticed that other colors that would definitely stain terribly, when using this remover I get much less staining. The flip top and push down dispenser are genius. No accidental spills or smudges on nails. The top also twist for locking. The smell is much better than other strong removers.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
This is pricy but worth it! It quickly removes my top coat, polish and base coat with little effort. It also didn’t dry out my cuticles as many removers do and there wasn’t a harsh smell. I also love the dispenser.
Emily H.
Love it! Very gentle, moisturizing remover. This is the only nail polish remover I've tried that doesn't leave nails/skin dry or oily. The scent is also lovely. I rarely use this because it's pretty expensive. I use plain old acetone 99% of the time but this is nice to have around to treat myself with once in a while.
Stacee B.
Temple Terr, FL
Zoya Remove Polish Remover - 2 oz uploaded by Stacee B.
Talk about a polish remover with a awesome smell.. best ever lol... I have the 3-n-1 formula. Polish remover, nail cleaner, and nail prep.. leaves the nails and cuticles moisturized and not ashy or dry. Clean up well and love the pump application.
Contessa J.
Burke
This polish remover is awesome! I've been trying to get away from too many chemicals in my beauty products. I was worried this remover wouldn't be as effective, but it totally works just as well as stronger stuff without drying out my cuticles.
Dia S.
chicago
Excellent nail polish remover. I get frustrated with the weaker versions, takes too much time and too many cotton pads to remove. Definitely recommend if one values time and wants to use 2 vs 4-5 cotton pads to remove nail polish.
Cory M.
Durham
I love knowing that my nail polish remover is free of so many harmful and toxic chemicals. This is just as effective as traditional nail polish remover but much cleaner! I recommend it to everyone along with the Zoya nail polish!
Petra D.
Naples, FL
Very good nail polish remover. I’ve purchased several polish removers before and had hard time to remove anything. This one does the job, takes me less time to remove the nail polish and doesn’t stink like other polish removers did. Also the price point is right! I found mine at Ulta. Zoya Remove Polish Remover - 2 oz

Looking for your answer?